• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Day after Day

Redman's sells a recordable device that you can set up to automatically key up the transmitter at preset intervals to playback announcements,etc... I think that the rest of us need to hold the torch higher in acting properly on the air and not stoop down to what others have stooped down to.

you know lot of times some of the biggest offenders on 38lsb are amature operators. it's been several times a few of the guys i have talked to on 10 & 40 meters brag about how they give guys on what they call the chicken band aka {CB} a hard time during the day when they try to talk DX.

Hmmmmm...been a ham for 25 years and never heard any other ham mention liking to harass CB'ers...on or off the air. Matter of fact I can't even remember one negative conversation with any ham about CB radio.

Maybe you need to hang with a better crowd? :sad:

This Day to Day guy and his counterparts with amateur radio licenses are no different than the untreated mentally ill you see wondering around the streets of big cities talking to themselves all day long. They just happen to have a radio mic in their hands. No normal, mentally healthy mature adult does things like that. It goes on and there will always be a new crazy guy to replace the ones on the air now when they die off. I choose not to be part of their audience.

So turn the channel or get a ham license and rotate the VFO...but don't give these guys (hams and CB'ers alike)credibility by posting about them!!!!

Reactions: 3 people
Try channel 28 if you like listening to a guy stuck in a mental loop "cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger.....gettin on down gettin on down gettin on down" :blink:

A couple of months back i heard this cheeseburger guy for two days on 28.But not anymore since then. He sounded like he was really amused with himself.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.