• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Day after Day

Day after Day guy on lsb38

Needs a new catch phrase

THAT-not just him, but THAT-kinda crap is why i go to.....10m, 20m, 40m, the stereo, the satellite radio, the mp3, the gun range :) no use complaining. been like that for the 38 years i've been into radio

Reactions: 3 people
I find it comforting. Like repeating Obama, Obama, Obama over and over. :blink:

Ok, not really... but it's still better than listening to Uncle Fester Testicle Tickler. (y)

RT307

day after day,oh my!

Here in upstate S.C. I hear all of those you've mentioned. It does mess things up when you're hoping to make some contacts. I do like it when early evening conditions bring in dx from the New England states and also from Maine. Back years ago we had some local guy that would dead key on the group I would talk to. I used a home made 4 switch attentuator in-line on my coax going out from the radio. That along with the rf gain being turned down I located the offender. He stopped deadkeying on us after that. I wonder how the FCC might go about this problem with Day after day. I love getting on 38 lsb. Maybe I'll go amature someday. Too much hash and trash that comes rolling in on skip. Mostly from out west.

you know lot of times some of the biggest offenders on 38lsb are amature operators. it's been several times a few of the guys i have talked to on 10 & 40 meters brag about how they give guys on what they call the chicken band aka {CB} a hard time during the day when they try to talk DX.

yep

That's been my suspicions as well. The reason I would want to go amateur is hear and chat with people who likes to keep it decent and to legallly talk dx. :pop:

Attachments

• Galaxy_2100.jpg
    Galaxy_2100.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 15
you know lot of times some of the biggest offenders on 38lsb are amature operators. it's been several times a few of the guys i have talked to on 10 & 40 meters brag about how they give guys on what they call the chicken band aka {CB} a hard time during the day when they try to talk DX.

Now thats funny right there!!!!!

And most hams wonder why the general public looks down on hams as being generally weird and socially inept...

I wish somebody would cut that guys coax or pull down his antenna. I've been hearing him for a couple of years now and have actually talked to him.

He is the biggest waste of !@#$%^&.

He uses a computer interface that keys up the radio and plays whatever annoying sounds he programs into it. He usually isn't even in the room when it's playing.

He's got a really whiny voice and never has anything good to say.<can not stand it>

Try channel 28 if you like listening to a guy stuck in a mental loop "cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger cheeseburger.....gettin on down gettin on down gettin on down" :blink:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.