• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Day after Day

you think 38 lsb can get bad ever listen to 75 meters
better not it could make a truck driver break down and cry

actually, Frank (Uncle Fester Bester Tester) did get busted a few months ago.

but,..... it's a MAD world;)

Good, there is a radio god after all.
I can only hope that if aliens listen to our radio transmissions that they have heard 4444 or Uncle Fester.
They would come to the conclusion that there is NO intelligent life here and keep on going.

Now this is on AM mostly during the summer but there an idiot out in the Midwest area.that comes over the receive that says" Buffalo. In a brown paperbag"..

That's Bam Bam! The same guy that's famous for being ready for bed with his pretty red panties on!
He's actually talking on a repeater tower : o

Don't forget Fodey Fo Fodey Fo and his $35 Obama radio.

Like this one:

obama_129.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
You can hear it key and unkey, and I was at a neighbor's of his and the neighbor keyed up the same tower with his handheld.
Google "Truckin Queen" on u-tube!!!

Ahhh....ok....I don't know how he pulled that one off. My understanding is he broadcasts on 27.185 MHz which isn't supposed to be used on a repeater....though not as if people don't do illegal shit on the CB all the time, but using a repeater on CB....pretty tall if you ask me.

BTW I saw the youtube vid, pretty funny...wonder if there's any vids of actual Mr. Kramer himself doing his panties saying...?

Ahhh....ok....I don't know how he pulled that one off. My understanding is he broadcasts on 27.185 MHz which isn't supposed to be used on a repeater....though not as if people don't do illegal shit on the CB all the time, but using a repeater on CB....pretty tall if you ask me.

BTW I saw the youtube vid, pretty funny...wonder if there's any vids of actual Mr. Kramer himself doing his panties saying...?

What is so tall about a CB repeater, they are out there.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.