• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Day after Day

Ahhh....ok....I don't know how he pulled that one off. My understanding is he broadcasts on 27.185 MHz which isn't supposed to be used on a repeater....though not as if people don't do illegal shit on the CB all the time, but using a repeater on CB....pretty tall if you ask me.

BTW I saw the youtube vid, pretty funny...wonder if there's any vids of actual Mr. Kramer himself doing his panties saying...?

The way I understand, he's been busted for this once before!
Oh well, some learn harder then others!

i heard him on 20 meters messing with folks saying the same day after day thing on 14.312 usb. the same frequency carl the canadian nut gets on. seems like also 14.312 get lot of bootleggers playing around.

That's Bam Bam! The same guy that's famous for being ready for bed with his pretty red panties on!
He's actually talking on a repeater tower : o

Before the Federal Communications Commission Washington, D.C. 20554

In the Matter of ) ) Klaus D. Kramer ) File No. EB-01-DL-0345 ) Oklahoma City, OK ) NAL/Acct.No. 200132500001

NOTICE OF APPARENT LIABILITY FOR FORFEITURE

Released: July 13, 2001 By the Enforcement Bureau, Dallas Office:

I. INTRODUCTION

1. In this Notice of Apparent Liability for Forfeiture, we find that Klaus D. Kramer, violated Section 301 of the Communications Act of 1934 (``Act''), as amended,1 by operating a radio station on Citizens Band frequencies without Commission authorization. We conclude that Klaus D. Kramer is apparently liable for a forfeiture in the amount of nine thousand five hundred dollars ($9,500).

II. BACKGROUND · 2. On January 20, 2001, the FCC's Enforcement Bureau's Communications and Crisis Management Center received a telephone call complaining about a Citizens Band operator in the Oklahoma City area operating with excessive power and using the pseudonym ``Bamm Bamm''.

3. On February 21, 2001, two Commission agents in the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma area observed transmissions on Citizens Band channel 19 (27.185 MHz) with the operator using the pseudonym ``Bamm Bamm''. Using an FCC radio direction-finding vehicle, the agents determined that the transmissions emanated from the residence of Klaus D. Kramer in Grady County, Oklahoma. An abrupt increase in signal strength was noted corresponding to the operator transmitting a statement that he was turning his ``power back on.''

4. On February 23, 2001, two FCC agents in the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma area observed a series of transmissions on Citizens Band channel 19 (27.185 MHz) each with a male voice and repeating a message. A series of other transmissions were observed on the same channel (CB channel 19) each with a female voice repeating a different message. Using an FCC radio direction-finding vehicle, an FCC agent determined that one of the transmissions emanated from 1211 N. Shartel Avenue, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. FCC agents using radio direction-finding vehicles determined that the other transmissions emanated from Mike's Cycle Shop, a business owned by Klaus D. Kramer and located at 2212 SW 29th Street, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. The Commission agents conducted an inspection at 2212 SW 29th Street, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma and determined that Klaus Kramer was using an uncertified Citizens Band transmitter installed inside the casing of an Industrial/Business UHF two-way transceiver. The output of the CB transmitter was connected to a model ``Dixie Lander 3'' external radio frequency power amplifier. This system was automatically activated upon reception of a tone coded signal on 469.575 MHz, an Industrial/Business Pool frequency authorized for other purposes to Klaus D. Kramer d.b.a. Mikes Cycle Shop under license WPHP749.

5. Immediately following the inspection at 2212 SW 29th Street, the agents conducted an inspection at 1211 N. Shartel Avenue and determined that Klaus D. Kramer was using a modified Realistic Navaho CB transmitter that was connected to a ``DX-400'' external radio frequency power amplifier. Installed internally to the CB transmitter was an integrated circuit chip with the male voice message digitally recorded and a UHF receiver that automatically activated the CB transmitter upon reception of a tone coded signal on 469.575 MHz, an Industrial/Business Pool frequency authorized for other purposes to Klaus D. Kramer d.b.a. Mikes Cycle Shop under WPHP749. The agents verbally warned Klaus D. Kramer that use of an external radio frequency power amplifier and/or a modified CB transmitter voided his authority to operate a CB station, that such operation violated Section 301 of the Act, and advised him of the penalties for unlicensed operation. Klaus D. Kramer admitted to making the transmissions on February 21, 2001 utilizing an ``Afterburner'' model external radio frequency power amplifier. Furthermore, Klaus D. Kramer admitted to making by remote control the transmissions on February 23, 2001 using external radio frequency power amplifiers connected to the non-certified transmitters which he admitted modifying. Klaus D. Kramer, as owner of the equipment, voluntarily relinquished the equipment to the FCC agents.

6. In March 1998 and October 1999, agents of the Commission's Dallas Office determined that Klaus D. Kramer had committed similar violations.

What is so tall about a CB repeater, they are out there.

Tall as in not legal to operate in the U.S., expensive to maintain, and not as easy to hide from the Feds from unlike having an amp in your car. Plus most repeaters are pretty high in the air. I'm interested in knowing how Mr. Kramer pulled this one off.

I'm going to guess this is Bamm Bamm? Skip to 0:28: cb fight 6 - YouTube

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.