• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Doc in buffalo,NY ?

Yeah i seen that, hate to see a guy like that get out of the business because he really does a good job on the president radios, best ive used at least!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Doc in Ny ?

Hi , General here.,I'm in Maine & New to the forum, and noticed this conversation on doc in ny..I don't see as good as i used to and want to get my old general lee scoped/checked over.. So i called this doc in ny. It seems to me there may be 2 docs in ny? the fella i spoke with is in New Rochelle Ny.?..Wondering if i really want to send this out to him, Not Knowing?...who knows what could happen. anyone have any insight/advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Hi , General here.,I'm in Maine & New to the forum, and noticed this conversation on doc in ny..I don't see as good as i used to and want to get my old general lee scoped/checked over.. So i called this doc in ny. It seems to me there may be 2 docs in ny? the fella i spoke with is in New Rochelle Ny.?..Wondering if i really want to send this out to him, Not Knowing?...who knows what could happen. anyone have any insight/advice would be much appreciated. Thanks.

The Doc we are talking about is a big O'l teddy bear looking guy and is a master with HR2510's, Lincolns, and HR2600 radio's. A simple AM/FM General Lee can be fixed by many quality shops. Bob's cb, Custom CB Radio's, DTB Radio, Key CB, and 8541 Electronics just to name a few. Doc pops up first on a simple google search. http://www.docselectronics.com/Welcome.html

He lives near me I here a lot of the radios he works on and they sound good.. I tried to get him to work on my RCI-2990 but he won't work on RCI or galexy radios.. bummer

the doc

The Doc we are talking about is a big O'l teddy bear looking guy and is a master with HR2510's, Lincolns, and HR2600 radio's. A simple AM/FM General Lee can be fixed by many quality shops. Bob's cb, Custom CB Radio's, DTB Radio, Key CB, and 8541 Electronics just to name a few. Doc pops up first on a simple google search. DOCSELECTRONICS.COM Uniden HR2510, HR2600, and Lincoln Repairs ?

Thank you sir, I sent him off an email to fix my old girl. Reagrds, The General.

I saw a guy on eBay selling radios that were tuned by the doc, the location of seller was in west palm beach, fl. Maybe he retired lol.

I saw a guy on eBay selling radios that were tuned by the doc, the location of seller was in west palm beach, fl. Maybe he retired lol.

Wrong Doc, the Doc mentioned in the auctions is downstate, near NYC. Last I knew Doc in Buffalo was having some health issues.

Reactions: Holydvr

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated