• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Doc's Electronics in Buffalo,NY.

Yes the doc of New York does awesome work on the 2510, it's his specialty! It should be in good hands.

He called me and said its almost done. He did quite a bit to it. It was stock with only the 11 meter mod before. He said it will kick a$# now.

Reactions: binrat
I have the HR251 President version. I bought it new with the chip-switch and unlocked clarifier. It has been my favorite radio. I wrote Doc' and told him I wanted it looked at. Don't seem anything is wrong; but I would like things aligned. Does anyone know how much he charges.I know you get what you pay for. Thank you.

Doc is the man with the 2510's it's his speciality. I have never heard a bad thing about him either. Does good work. Makes them talk!

I have the HR251 President version. I bought it new with the chip-switch and unlocked clarifier. It has been my favorite radio. I wrote Doc' and told him I wanted it looked at. Don't seem anything is wrong; but I would like things aligned. Does anyone know how much he charges.I know you get what you pay for. Thank you.
Give him a call. His phone number is on his website. He will tell you how much you will be looking at with return shipping. I just got a HR 2510 done by him. It needed a lot of improvements. I'm hoping it arrives today.

Got my HR 2510 back today from Doc. As expected working great. I also have one here that Rogerbird did up. They both perform very well.

Reactions: binrat

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.