• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

DROANS AT JFK

A laser could be used. Or a very narrow directional microwave type system be employed and heat it to melting or destroy the electronics. Aimed directly at target. This tech already exists and is being tested and probably used.
They have lasers that can destroy satellites in geosynchronous orbit. That's over 22,000 miles. They fire it twice. The first shot burns any atmospheric impurities and the second shot is through a near vacuum. A company I worked with had a portion of the contracts. The EMP weapons already exist as well. There are videos on how to build one with a microwave oven. I have been tempted to build one but there are unintentional side effects on the user. Partially cooking yourself and damaging your own equipment.

Reactions: 222DBFL
I figured you knew about the toys the govt has laying around lol. Yeah they could def. take care of the issue of the drones, but what gets me is was it a civilian "drone" or quad copter or a govt drone that flew too close to a plane. We all know they are all around the DC area.

.... As far as pinning the location, yes I'm am quite certain it can be done but it takes man power and more equipment to do so. ....
I was thinking more along the lines of using a receiver similar to what the operator has to pick up the signal from the copter and simply watch the video to see where it goes.

I'm sure the govt could do it, but it would have to be made to work across a broad spectrum and also be able to break the pseudorandom code used on some receivers, which I am sure they can. But it would take some different equipment to do so. Anything is possible with the govt.

add a drone control crewmember to the plane.

Afgh-doorgunner.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.