• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Drugs.

I wonder what ever happened to the original poster ?
Good question
Screenshot_20221027-203039_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: Enterprise312ok
Well my son got arrested again, he's in jail again. This time my wife said she couldn't help him, he'd just have to set it out. He's been in jail since Wednesday spent his Christmas in there. Haskell County has a hold on him so he'll be transferred there early Tuesday at the latest. He has warrants there and has to appear in court, and if Texas wants him he may do some time in prison because he has drug related charges there. All I can say, it's the same old dumb decisions that's got him in this mess, I can't believe his mother hasn't ran to help him out. Maybe she's finally had enough? Lord knows everything she's done to help him all these years hasn't done him any good, maybe he'll get the point this time.
I've wondered what happened to Dan too. He seemed like a really good guy.

I wonder what ever happened to the original poster ?

Reactions: Rwb
I guess I missed out on that discussion.

Reactions: Rwb
@G-Golly Wally man that stinks but he's still alive so there is a chance.
Ive got a friend that's been in trouble off and on for years mostly drugs. I talked to him a few days ago after he was in County for a parole violation. He told me he just got baptized and going to church, let's see.
Let's see how it goes with your son It's a stinkin' way to go, sorry bud.

Getting off the drugs is evidently a very tough thing to do, and I think very few can stay the course. I personally have dabbled with weed and alcohol but with the help of the Lord have been able to beat the excess and be able to just have an occasional drink or 2 (like a couple of beers a year and an occasional shot of Brandy.
I know of 2 families/friends that have been bailing their children out for years and years, all with the same outcome. The kids got back on drugs. Even sending them to rehab in the middle of no where for one of the families, and the kid "escaped" and stayed the same.
Sad thing is, the 3 kids are very nice kids, and intelligent as well. But they will steal or do whatever they have to to get their fix. The drugs are just too powerful an influence in their behavior...even after stints in jail and rehab and personal loss etc.
Our government knows the source of the illegal drugs and continues to allow it flood our country and profit from it, to the point of opening drug injection sites, providing needles, and as OR did de-criminalizing hard drugs.
In my opinion it's just the continuing effort of one worlders trying to make the USA a third world country at the expense of our citizens and way of life.

He got released from jail yesterday, I expected him to be mad at the world and blaming his mother for not bailing him out. Instead, he seem to have been inlightend, time will tell. I was shocked she let him sit it out, and I'm sure he was.
Don't let your guard down.Just when you think you can trust them that's when they fall off of the wagon & they are in jail again or dead before you knew what was going on.

SIX-SHOOTER
W4KVW
WRMX520

Don't let your guard down.Just when you think you can trust them that's when they fall off of the wagon & they are in jail again or dead before you knew what was going on.

SIX-SHOOTER
W4KVW
WRMX520
O yeah, been through this before I never get to comfortable around him. If I do that, it usually means he's gonna pull some kinda stunt. It would be nice if he'd straighten up, maybe if he has to sit in jail every time he screws up he might act right. This is the first time my wife hasn't bailed him out.

I wish the best for him, but if he doesn't make it this time:

37 States <--- link allow for involuntary committment for addiction (Oklahoma is one).

You need to prove 2 things to the court.
1-he is addicted and that addiction prevents him from taking care of himself (clothing, food, etc). This requirement is not met if someone is financially willing to help, so never admit to helping him when seeking involuntary committment.
2-He is a danger to himself or others (threats count).

If that dont work, or as a more effective alternative, you need to report every crime he commits that allows him to continue doing drugs. I would also threaten to embellish any personal police report to ensure felony grand theft as it takes the average revolving door tester 4 years to not come back (speaking from experience and observation). May as well get it over with while he still lacks an appreciation for how precious little time he has on earth.

BTW: points for not bailing him out, thats the first hurdle family needs to get over. Congradulations to the wife on standing her ground!

Some people are just gonna be a POS no matter how you treat them. Being nice the last couple of months got my cordless power tools pawned along with a cracker box welder. Just got home Thursday and had $330 in my wallet ( I counted it ) only went to the Doctor since I had been home and spent $20 on gas and $11 on food . Before I went to town with the wife the other day, grabbed my wallet made a quick count of my money and guess what? I was short some cash.
$330 - $31 doesn't add up to $179 but that's what I had. My wife looked at me and asked what was wrong, I said last time I was home I swore someone had taken some of my money, this time I know someone took some money. I explained I had counted my money when I got home and had $200 in 20 dollar bills, a $100 dollar bill and $30 dollars in small bills, I'm missing the 100 and a twenty. Its really aggravating to skimp and scratch to save money to by toys or whatever I feel only to come home and have it stolen from me, especially when the person stealing from me doesn't even attempt to get a job, and denies stealing the money from me, funny how he has avoided me since I confronted him about it, about what I expected.

Hand him a copy of your local jail's lunch menu so he knows what he will be eating (through a straw) if anything else turns up missing. Soften the threat by letting him know the first night won't be so bad because it will include hospital food and a Demerol drip.

Edit: I mean, I can understand someone being addicted enough to steal, but with that skill set, why F the one person trying to help you? Get him gone before you end up being handed a search warrant for burglary and having your wife's belongings photographed and shown to local victims (that's what happens when someone living at your place has sticky fingers).

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.