• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Dual MR Coily Enforcer Comp Setup

Oh?

Pics please.

(.uoıʇdo ǝ1qɐıʌ ɐ sı poɥʇǝɯ ɟo ʇno ʇıɥs ǝɥʇ ʞɔɐɯs ǝɥʇ ʞuıɥʇ 11ıʇs ı)

He doesn't have enough room on the roof for a bounce back set-up. Unfortunately he has already tried that with 10-Ks on tri-mags. Wasn't pretty either, of course.

I never knew that. :blink: Should have just centered up one of the 10K's and been done with it and good to go.

Wow.

Just wow.

Yeah, that has got to be the most ********** setup I have ever (maybe not the most) seen.

What's with the bungee cords on the right hand side?

Those 90* mounts don't appear to be the strongest especially in that configuration.

You didn't hear? The reason for the bungee cords is because the Star Gun mount's center screw that holds the thing together apparently stripped out and can't be tighten back down to hold the antenna up anymore...

DJ was driving down the Interstate dragging one of those $220 Coily's behind his van!:D

Another thing I found out, was the shop that installed the antenna's, and mounts tried to talk DJ out of mounting these antenna's in this manor, but since that's what DJ wanted, they did the work...Moneys, Money...

You didn't hear? The reason for the bungee cords is because the Star Gun mount's center screw that holds the thing together apparently stripped out and can't be tighten back down to hold the antenna up anymore...

DJ was driving down the Interstate dragging one of those $220 Coily's behind his van!:D

Another thing I found out, was the shop that installed the antenna's, and mounts tried to talk DJ out of mounting these antenna's in this manor, but since that's what DJ wanted, they did the work...Moneys, Money...
BAW HAW HAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated