• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

During my wait at the Ford dealer for a rotation/balance......

(Denial ain’t just a river runs thru Egypt)

Divorce was legalized two generations ago (fifty years).

Maybe now one understands that there is no such thing as quality time of father with son: too much gets lost. Too many questions go unanswered. Then the questions themselves go unasked.

By the time we reach the son of a divorce whose father himself was once that same son of an earlier divorce, civilization itself is moments away from ending.

Divorce is unnatural. Harm to the children can’t be repaired.

That they and others might believe no harm was done or that it was minimal are fools, not just liars.

A millennial was asking a question about their 2018 Fiesta and this was the question.

"Why does the car growl and shudder when using a gear too high for the rpm of the engine? What is happening when it does this?" This idiot should be prohibited from voting.
Or driving!

Reactions: 357magnum
Encyclopedia ! What a blast from the past ! We had to have going through grade school back in the Caveman Age .:LOL: I remember my Dad getting my set @ a Local A&P grocery store , first volume was free then 99 cents a volume w/ purchase after that . Thanks for the memories ! Now we have " Google " to solve our questions . Maybe that's the problem ? But I don't think a day goes by I don't Google something . :ROFLMAO:

Don't forget that older millennials were raised the same as you. I used encyclopedias, microfiche, betamax, and a lot of other now outdated technology. Cell phones weren't affordable until I was out high school, and even then they were only good for calls and snake.

So yeah, not all millennials were born from the internet, some of them are actually people just like you.

I have always told my children to ask questions as they were growing up. They would ask so many questions sometimes it would drive me nuts. But I never let on and we would usually get to the point where we were looking in an encyclopedia.
My son earned the name "Jabberwalkie". He would jaber incessantly to the point I had to walk away. I had to have the wife keep him inside when I worked on my cars.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...7019D7F886C8AD48151C7019D7F886C8AD4&FORM=VIRE

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.