• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

eBay BAN's the sales of anything with a Confederate Flag image.

jessejamesdallas

Apr 4, 2005
Republic of Texas
Herd this today on the radio...eBay is going to BAN the sales of everything that has a Confederate Flag on it! No more General Lee's, Connex's, or anything else that has the Confederate Flag image on it...T-Shirts, belt buckles, flags, bikini's, hats, posters, EVERYTHING!

This has got to be one of the dumbest things i have herd in a long time...and it's not just eBay!

Sears, Walmart, K Mart, Amazon, and even Betsy Ross Flag company said they will no longer produce or sell the Confederate Flags...

So if you want something like a General Lee radio off eBay, better hurry up before it's too late.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/22/politi...outh-carolina/

The STOOPID overran fleabay, when they outlawed gun part sales and required everyone to use gaypal. They'd have to improve, before they achieve the level of, "suck." (n)

http://www.rulen.com/myths/

Even EBAY seems to not research the Flag they are banning

flags.gif

these ARE the 4 REAL flags of the Confederacy,

the (what most Northerners call the) "stars and Bars" is simply a Battle flag.

the REAL official "STARS & BARS is this one
confed1.gif

The STOOPID overran fleabay, when they outlawed gun part sales and required everyone to use gaypal. They'd have to improve, before they achieve the level of, "suck." (n)

No kidding. I bought some hogue grips for a pt92 on ebay around 10 years ago. They sent me an email saying they were a violation of their rules and I should not proceed with the transaction luckily they were already paid for and in the mail.

I did get one over on them when I bought some of that "popcorn sutton Tennessee white whiskey". Some guy was selling full jars as "collectors items". Its been several years and you can buy it in Texas now but it is a percent or two weaker.

Reactions: The War Wagon
YES

All have the red white and blue,
( with exception of the blue with single star, may be a battle flag or unit flag)

All have 13 stars that represent the original 13 colonies.

The Blue border that the white 13 stars are in signifies the fact that the confederate states with drew from the Union "X" count me out per say.

This whole damn thing is political motivated to remove the flags from some of the state capitals.

So be it.

They have managed to take prayer out of our schools.

Slowly but surely the nation is becoming divided.

The citizens have very little if any respect for law enforcement.

The news said sales of the "Confederate flag" have increased 3000% since the stores and online distributors have decided to stop selling this item.

Driving home from work today here in N. FL. I seen couple young men Mounting a Confederate Flag on the back bumper of their full size 4 wheel drive Bronco, lifted with mud tires on it,

Looked like Fresh mud all over the sides of the truck.

Let the politicians take the flags from the state capitals, take them from every public domain you have jurisdiction over.

It will not make a damn if the flag is not displayed on State owned property.

Based on what I seen today their can and will be many private citizens displaying their proud heritage on their private property and their vehicles.

I just watched a news story where someone has started a petition to remove a statue of a confederate soldier. 100 have signed to remove it and 700 have signed to keep it.

These idiots should have paid more attention in history class. Over half of them probably don't know the origin of the confederate battle flag. They say its racist because some psycho that displayed the flag murdered some black people. Yes some racist hate groups have flown the flag and it's gotten bad publicity. What if the KKK started exclusively buying their white sheets from Target? Should target stop selling sheets or require a background check? Maybe not sell white sheets to white people.

Maybe we should look in this murders music collection and label all those bands racist. Boycott the restaurants he ate at, put anyone associated with him in prison....

I guarantee there were signs that this guy was a nut job and might hurt someone....just look at a picture of the idiot. Now that we're so politically correct it's wrong to label a crazy person as crazy and take preventive measures. No one pays attention to guys like him until they shoot up a school or in this case a church.

Reactions: 222DBFL
There also talking about "re-naming" two schools in the Dallas school district... Guess which ones...Robert E. Lee, and Stonewall Jackson...

UT Austin is talking about removing the statue of Jefferson Davis...The statue was recently spray painted with the words “Black Lives Matter” and “Bump ALL The Chumps.”

Guess next Six Flag's over Texas amusement park will have to be renamed "Five Flag's over Texas" since one of the flags is the Confederate States of America flag...

YES

All have the red white and blue,
( with exception of the blue with single star, may be a battle flag or unit flag)...driving

home from work today here in N. FL. ...

with you being in Fl, I am surprised you are not familiar with that blue flag with one star, it is not a battle flag at all.

250px-Bonnieblue.svg.png

it is the "BONNIE BLUE" flag of the REPUBLIC of West Florida that broke away from Spanish West Florida.
this was a REPUBLIC, like the REPUBLIC of Texas, a free and independent nation.

the REPUBLIC of WEST FLORIDA was forcibly annexed by the United States in 1810.

The "Bonnie Blue Flag" was used as a Confederate flag during the early months of 1861. It was flying above the Confederate batteries that first opened fire on Fort Sumter.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.