• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

ebay feedback

funbiz99

Apr 18, 2005
wtf is it with these sellers. i would think as a buyer as soon as you pay you've done your obligation and should get positive. these sellers want to wait until you post positive for them before they post.........what a bunch of crap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree. When I sell, I give + feedback upon RX of payment.

Feedback hostage takers suck.

:twisted: well i noticed that too so now i don't shop on ebay, i payed a guy from my paypal account 5 minutes after they auction and i received the radio 4 days later, it was doa so he blamed me for it and wouldn't make it right so i gave negative feedback since it was a business. he gave me negative feedback also even though i had payed him promptly. but thats okay since he was busted by the FCC recently :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :twisted:

it's the roll of the nice , "IF" your a good Ebay seller and your not out to take folks and you have 100% feedback rating with a lot of sales and buys (you can even have a negative or two if you have a lot of transactions because not all negs are fairly given) that's OK , but as a seller , I would never leave feedback first !!! NEVER !!! Some do, and that's there business. Lets see here , you leave pos feedback first as a seller and they get there stuff and they ain't happy with it (whomever they are ? and God only knows at times) and they turn around and leave you neg feedback without even a contact first,Phuck that ! Both my better half and I have Ebay accounts , between the 2 of us we have roughly 900 sales and buys in the last 5 years or so , We have "one" negative feedback and that's on my account in the beginning (I was new and didn't know any better at the time) I didn't know how the game was played early on , I didn't deserve the neg feedback , I only got it because I left them one , these were power sellers and they already had about 50 negs as it was 2 go with there 2000 or so transactions , My Ebay experiance has been a 8+ on a scale of 10 over the years , we have 900 feedbacks between the 2 of us with 1 neg given in the beginning 5 years ago , IM very proud of those numbers !! we should really have about 200 more feedbacks but we either didn't get any from "them" or the product was not up to par so we didn't leave any feedback ourselves. It's the way "We" play the game. And we will never ever leave feedback first. Not because were rip offs and not because were feedback hostage takers , because we are fair and honest Ebayers who care about ourselves and our customers, YES ! We have both eatten it a few times over the years , and YES we were even reinversed a few times but all in all we take pride in all of our transactions. I must admit ,it's not always the easiest thing to do keeping our 100% and 99.5% feedback ratings over the years , you bet your a$$es that many of those folks deserved negatives from us but rather then to except them in return , we would leave nothing. Mans got to do what mans got to do. And after payment is recieved , package is sent out with confirmation numbers that are usually sent back to the buyers and they are told that we will leave feedback after we hear back from them and that they are pleased. The same goes if I buy something from someone else , in my payment I will say , I will leave you good feedback upon arrival of item sent. The same goes for these Forum Swap meets and what not. They used to have a very good feedback section around here but they have chosen to get rid of it ,(or work on a new one ? but it;s been weeks?) It seems like one person pissed off the world so they just got rid of it. Go figure. Nothing changes if nothing changes , so I can't say I blame them to a degree , it changed alright. Peace

Switch Kit said:
it's the roll of the nice , "IF" your a good Ebay seller and your not out to take folks and you have 100% feedback rating with a lot of sales and buys (you can even have a negative or two if you have a lot of transactions because not all negs are fairly given) that's OK , but as a seller , I would never leave feedback first !!! NEVER !!! Some do, and that's there business. Lets see here , you leave pos feedback first as a seller and they get there stuff and they ain't happy with it (whomever they are ? and God only knows at times) and they turn around and leave you neg feedback without even a contact first,Phuck that ! Both my better half and I have Ebay accounts , between the 2 of us we have roughly 900 sales and buys in the last 5 years or so , We have "one" negative feedback and that's on my account in the beginning (I was new and didn't know any better at the time) I didn't know how the game was played early on , I didn't deserve the neg feedback , I only got it because I left them one , these were power sellers and they already had about 50 negs as it was 2 go with there 2000 or so transactions , My Ebay experiance has been a 8+ on a scale of 10 over the years , we have 900 feedbacks between the 2 of us with 1 neg given in the beginning 5 years ago , IM very proud of those numbers !! we should really have about 200 more feedbacks but we either didn't get any from "them" or the product was not up to par so we didn't leave any feedback ourselves. It's the way "We" play the game. And we will never ever leave feedback first. Not because were rip offs and not because were feedback hostage takers , because we are fair and honest Ebayers who care about ourselves and our customers, YES ! We have both eatten it a few times over the years , and YES we were even reinversed a few times but all in all we take pride in all of our transactions. I must admit ,it's not always the easiest thing to do keeping our 100% and 99.5% feedback ratings over the years , you bet your a$$es that many of those folks deserved negatives from us but rather then to except them in return , we would leave nothing. Mans got to do what mans got to do. And after payment is recieved , package is sent out with confirmation numbers that are usually sent back to the buyers and they are told that we will leave feedback after we hear back from them and that they are pleased. The same goes if I buy something from someone else , in my payment I will say , I will leave you good feedback upon arrival of item sent. The same goes for these Forum Swap meets and what not. They used to have a very good feedback section around here but they have chosen to get rid of it ,(or work on a new one ? but it;s been weeks?) It seems like one person pissed off the world so they just got rid of it. Go figure. Nothing changes if nothing changes , so I can't say I blame them to a degree , it changed alright. Peace

So what your saying if you package bad or ship slow and they leave neg......you wont leave anything because your retaliating

karo said:
Switch Kit said:

What I hate more than feedback hostage takers is people who don't use proper puncutation including the use of paragraphs.

Make for easier reading for the older crown and I myself tend to lose interest in reading rambling rants like this one.

You have a problem reading my posts Karo ? Don't read them then. That's real easy. If you don't have something constructive and positive to say ,you might show a touch of class and keep your mouth shut. I personally don't think I was barking up your tree Karo or anybody else's for that matter. After reading most of your posts , I don't put this past you in the least , in other words , your hand writing is all over these Forum walls for all to see. Have a great day. :)

So what your saying if you package bad or ship slow and they leave neg......you wont leave anything because your retaliating

You lost me here 99 ? (We package good and ship as stated at all times, we don't get neg feedback 99 ,there's a good reason for that, and we don't leave any ither , I basically meant every word I said , weather you or anyone else has a hard time understanding it.
, you stated your problem with Ebay , I stated how I felt about that. I honestly don't think I could spell it out or write it any better then that. good luck to you and stay away from Ebay if it bothers you that much about what other people do or don't do. Ebay is not a perfect situation nether is UPS/USPS/FEDEX/ ect.ect.ect. They all claim to do the best that they can but like Ebay ,not even those folks are perfect all the time. Ebay is a game you either learn how to play to your own advantage or you don't , There's a lot fo rip offs and lying people there but there everywhere. Ebay is what it is ,you either play the game or you don't. There are also a lot of good sellers out there weather they leave you feedback first or last .

I personally don't care what you think Karo , You can talk out your a$$ all you want . You have a problem with my grammer , don't read it . And for anything else your little imagination can come up with about me , It only counts in your brain. Go moan and groan to somebody else that might care, Birds of a feather flock together.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.