• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

eBay new payment system

eBay caters to themselves and buyers. Generally speaking, it is a very unfriendly marketplace for sellers. I haven't sold a single item there in over 5 years.

Agree 100%. if you live outside the US (like I do) buying off of Ebay and Amazon is a way of life. Especially Amazon as they will ship what I buy (often for free) directly to me in Colombia. Usually around 3-4 days. I wish Ebay had the same shipping policy. When I buy from Ebay, I have the item shipped to an agent in Florida who forwards it to me. The forwarding agency is owned by a Colombian family and their pricing is WAY lower than DHL, AVIANCA, etc. Now that the US/Colombia trade agreement has been fully implemented there are no more import duties so the cost of an Ebay item with shipping is way cheaper than buying it here. This probably sounds like a PITA but it works for me.
I used to sell on Ebay but gave that up long ago. Most of the real scammers are BUYERS.

Last edited:
If you have any price advantage that makes your item attractive to purchase, eBay will eliminate that with their fees on top of fees. When they are done with that, they rinse and repeat the same process through PayPal.

I just posted and sold a radio this week. Other than the selling screen having a different format everything was "normal" but I don't want to give 'em (Ebay) any more info than they have now.

Yeah I have a bunch of stuff to sell and I get the best prices on eBay so hard to give it up but I really don't want to give out my SSN/DOB. I've never had to do that with Paypal.

There is talk about the pandemic bringing about the great reset. Money needs to be tracked and physical money is a big problem, because they don't know who has what. Money being 100% digital is part of the plan. Disguised as the green new deal, people will demand it without knowing what it really is. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

I rarely use cash anymore, my debit card is easier to use.
Kids working cash registers don't know how to make change.
Be for the pandemic, several studies proved the yearly flu, ant the common cold (A corona virus, of a type) could live inside of currency.
Do you really trust the dollar bill you got as change when you bought something downtown?
You don't know where some street walker hid it.

Reactions: S&W357
There is talk about the pandemic bringing about the great reset. Money needs to be tracked and physical money is a big problem, because they don't know who has what. Money being 100% digital is part of the plan. Disguised as the green new deal, people will demand it without knowing what it really is. This is just the tip of the iceberg.
More like creating a great pandemic to start a terrible reset. I just can't believe how much of the population remains ignorant to the fact that the Chinees government had a full understanding that they could not let ANY citizen travel FROM Wuhan, UNLESS they were able to get on an international flight, in order to intentionally contaminate all other areas.

More like creating a great pandemic to start a terrible reset. I just can't believe how much of the population remains ignorant to the fact that the Chinees government had a full understanding that they could not let ANY citizen travel FROM Wuhan, UNLESS they were able to get on an international flight, in order to intentionally contaminate all other areas.

I believe in a clean radio signal, not conspiracy theories that prove false after stirring up a lot of paranoia.
This "Great Reset" reminds me of the fear of FEMA Camps that we're supposed to be in right now.
And the Great Ice Age that was predicted for the 1970's.
Never happened!

Reactions: Captain Kilowatt
I believe in a clean radio signal, not conspiracy theories that prove false after stirring up a lot of paranoia.
This "Great Reset" reminds me of the fear of FEMA Camps that we're supposed to be in right now.
Never happened!
The great thing about this forum, is that we can have entirely different views on just about any topic. You can believe China didn't know that Taiwan already informed them of this new respiratory disease spotted in commuters arriving from Wuhan, months before we heard of any outbreak. If it they didn't know it was contagious, how do they explain workers catching it, from commuting to Wuhan? That the Chinese government didn't understand they had to keep people in Wuhan from reaching any other part of their country, down to the point of screwing the doors and windows shut on residents they infected. Probably didn't see the social media videos showing the streets of Wuhan lined with dead bodies and trucks picking them up stacked in rows, several tall. Flight records easily show, there was no shortage of international flights, leaving from Wuhan during this time, until Trump clamped down on it, in spite of being called racist.

PS: I could not agree with you more on the ice age nonsense they fabricated in the 1970's. Sure must have been embarrassing to have to completely invert that lie, to get it to fit what actually is happening. Keep in mind, these are the same people running the show again today...

Last edited:
Never happened!
It's not a conspiracy theory when they come right out and tell us what they are doing. And this will affect everything we know about our current economy. Including buying and selling radios on ebay.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thecon...he-same-old-globalists-to-lead-the-way-153508

Reactions: TIN_CAN and S&W357

Your spot on there Shadetree, these are getting to be crazy times in this world. An yes I do believe covid-19 (84) is being used as the vessel for some of these changes.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.