• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Egg Harbor Break

Cajun Invader

Membership Moderator
Oct 13, 2008
I watched the Egg Harbor Break at home on paltalk. It was by far the most boring think I have ever done in my life.

The person running the camera was an idiot amongst other things. The commentary he provided had nothing to do with the break. Sometimes he would say who was on the line and what they were keying but that was only if he wasn't preoccupied with his telephone calls.

I appreciate saltwatertaffy and Lady 318 for making it available. The previous paltalk broad-casted breaks were great.

Highlight of the event was the very end when Lady 318 stomped a mud-hole in 51's ass during a grudge match. Only reason I knew she was keying was because someone from the break called me and told me so. The commentator was busy talking about BBQ ribs and watermelon.

25almp3.jpg

Is there an archive of this somewhere?

I heard a few northbounders on the Parkway talking about it.

Is there an archive of this somewhere?

I heard a few northbounders on the Parkway talking about it.

I can't even tell you who won what class that's how bad the commentary was. However, saltwatertaffy usually replays the event several times in the cbradiofreqs paltalk room. I'll try to find if and when he will and I'll let you know.

Be Warned! You will need lot's of coffee or other stimulants to stay awake during the event.

Last edited:
What exactly is the Egg Harbor Break, and what does it involve.....?

Also, I assume this event happened in Egg Harbor City (NJ), or somewhere in Egg Harbor Township (NJ), both areas being pretty much in my back yard as it were....(very close in proximity to the WX2MIG QTH).....:confused:

HiDef.....you must either be close to me if you can hear 11 meter traffic from the GSP, or the skip was real good....????

I was at the break and I had a good time . The Keying didnt start til 1 pm which was cause alot of ppl were stuck in traffic. If you ask Taffy or lady 318 they can get you a copy of broadcast or replay it . The results are on the Freqs website aswell

competition wise, it was boring as hell. But i went to have a good time with friends. And that I did. and I got a smoking deal on a Base box!

I was at the break and I had a good time . The Keying didnt start til 1 pm which was cause alot of ppl were stuck in traffic. If you ask Taffy or lady 318 they can get you a copy of broadcast or replay it . The results are on the Freqs website aswell

competition wise, it was boring as hell. But i went to have a good time with friends. And that I did. and I got a smoking deal on a Base box!

Glad you got a good deal and had a good time. I wasnt there to key I was there to catch up with some good friends I have met over the years .

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.