• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Export Radios, Amps, and the Police?

Police in Lancaster, Ohio confiscated a dudes radio and amp. Judge gave them a warrant. He hired a lawyer and fought it. Only thing he got back was his radio. PoPo responded to repeated complaints from neighbors.
The guy must have been acting like a real ass to get that much heat from the locals.

Reactions: 530 and TheRATT
The saddest thing is there aren't any quality people to hire nowadays...

Disagree. The culture of the organization is made purposefully toxic. No real man wants to take orders from his inferiors. All organizations now rife with such. No exceptions.

I can find more problem-solving ability at nearly any major truck stop on the Great Plains than will ever be found in ANY government office. Credentials matter not. Nearly all private enterprises as well. (One government and now very few corporations call the shots).

This disparity of ability is not by accident. As these men driving trucks (on disability, otherwise unemployed or underemployed in mid-life IS BY DESIGN) or in other occupations without the guarantees you’d think had been won by their fathers and forefathers would be automatic. Ha!

Education has been turned into daycare with sports teams. Divorce has flat ruined two or more generations with (by any definition) abnormal children (no exceptions; they’re screwed). The “best” universities purposefully ignore boys in flyover country, and even State U is, “Building Communism” (diversity).

Understand that this is how the war works. Incompetence in the workplace is the point. If you’re of the wrong sex & race, you’re passed over. If not, workplace rules will prevent efficiency by any definition, public or private. As manufacturing was sent overseas a generation ago, it, like agriculture early in the century, has now lost generations of accumulated wisdom.

As we don’t make anything, “productivity” is a farce. Unimportant. Without meaning on the large scale. One big near-corpse breathing its last. Churning money in circles. Debt, without investment.

The leading cause of death among mature Americans is now suicide. This among the only group which EVER produces a surplus to support not only for their wives, but EVERY MEMBER OF EVERY OTHER GROUP as well.

It’s a well-managed war. Baby Boomers are now the official cause of all societal ills. (Divided. Conquered). Whatever you earned was stolen.

So, keep on with the TV. Facebook. The rest. Dead Men, Walking.

No one cares “you” believe this wrong. You’re soon enough gone. An evil to be erased from history. (Pre-1960 can be made to disappear. Who can disagree when the libraries are de-accessioning hateful books, the one major bookseller bans them and what’s on the Internet isn’t owned by you? Ha! No one reads anymore, anyway).

What’s the unadjusted value of your home & real estate circa 1992? Can (will) anyone younger afford even that?

Is your pension fully-funded? Ha!

Expect that you’ll get what (they think) you deserve. And hard.

The ones who’ll show up in uniform didn’t have grandfathers at Khe Sanh, Chosin or Bastogne. Or care one whit about it. Their chain of command will have so many non-Christian, non-European names on it that maybe you’ll THEN understand why.

Amateur Radio is a short-lived phenomenon. Make the most of it.

Last edited:
Out of such a writing one phrase stood out...
Understand that this is how the war works. Incompetence in the workplace is the point. If you’re of the wrong sex & race, you’re passed over. If not, workplace rules will prevent efficiency by any definition, public or private. As manufacturing was sent overseas a generation ago, it, like agriculture early in the century, has now lost generations of accumulated wisdom.

I had to stop here after reading that last sentence - to simply agree with you on what has been and what will be - lost - deleted - obscured, removed - defaced - re-written - once the very ones that exist at their "station" no longer can hold the "Dead Mans' switch" at bay.

As in any way, sort or program of derisive behavior - I've found this to be so true...
PeterPrinciple.png

We have become, if not full circle - to what our parents warned us about...

The biggest problem with being able to find good people, is the pay. If the pay is not there, the people won't be either. Our state government has to compete with the surrounding states and it is hard to do. On the other hand, there are so many people who want a job, but don't want to work. Or they wait for someone to offer them a job but they have no skills. These are the people who say "if they give me a raise, I will work harder". Who has ever gotten a raise that way?

We got the best lawmakers money can buy,we got some shady enforcers of thus said laws. Get ready those guys in itty bitty blue hard hats with U.N. On them are coming,New World Order

Yeah....that's not gonna happen.

Yeah. We got our own. We don’t outsource killing Americans. Cops have killed over 5,000 Americans the past five years. Wait your turn . . . .

66549239-CE6A-45A2-8660-72AFB6650574.jpeg

The (Odessa, TX) Ector County Sheriffs Department sends in

Meal Team Six

(caption via Kim Du Toit)

To shut down a bar.
(You read that right).

In defending your right to free speech. . its a mag dump to get thru layers of Waffle House body armor when armed with poodle-shooters.

For nothing more than three-hots-and-a-cot you can bet they’ll shoot your ass.

So, . . . how ya goin’ out?
On yer hind legs, or on yer knees?

Last edited:
Reactions: S&W357 and Rwb
Yeah....that's not gonna happen.
lets see they made you do the social distance thing,they started deciding who is essential,who isnt essential,created fake food shortages, miscounted deaths by corvid 19,i could add more and you say never happen. Wake yourself up,im afraid voting is too late the cancer is deeply infested in our gubbermunt. When 1 party uses our funds to try to boot a president out that fairly beat another and the looser even was in a rigged election lots is obvious.
But thats my opinion,i think i can still leglly say that

Yeah. We got our own. We don’t outsource killing Americans. Cops have killed over 5,000 Americans the past five years. Wait your turn . . . .

View attachment 37160

The (Odessa, TX) Ector County Sheriffs Department sends in

Meal Team Six

(caption via Kim Du Toit)

To shut down a bar.
(You read that right).

In defending your right to free speech. . its a mag dump to get thru layers of Waffle House body armor when armed with poodle-shooters.

For nothing more than three-hots-and-a-cot you can bet they’ll shoot your ass.

So, . . . how ya goin’ out?
On yer hind legs, or on yer knees?

are we the few who can see through the smoke n mirrror?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated