• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

fans on the sb-220

I just want the new capacitors installed in it..im being real easy on it to running a texas star 350 with the variable turned down to like 40 watts in it with a 100 watt dead carrier with pedal mashed down swinging around 950 pep watts

Reactions: Dmans
552fl,
I've never done business with them. I just "Googled" it and ran across his information. Perhaps others on the Forum could answer??
If it is a "sideline" business, it's possible it could take a day or two to respond. Is there any telephone information on the web site?

73's
David

no phone no, or where in fl he at.. hope he gets back to me looks like a very knowledgeable person.. something he could handle with ease.

no phone no, or where in fl he at.. hope he gets back to me looks like a very knowledgeable person.. something he could handle with ease.

Near Fort Lauderdale...SE FLA...He is a Commercial Antenna installer...
He is also a Ham (N4ZRV)...So I am guessing this is a secondary Hobby/ business... http://www.wolfradio.com/
GL
All the Best
Gary

Reactions: Dmans
So I am guessing this is a secondary Hobby/ business...

Gary,
That's what I thought as well. I am sure he will respond to 552fl in due time. Can't imagine this is "one of those guys" I've never run across any "bad press" about him.

552fl,
Sometimes people are very eager to separate a person from his hard earned cash. Usually those types are somewhat unscrupulous. Buyer beware. Be patient.

73's
David

What part of FL you located in?
Shipping charges on that SB220 and will cost more than having the work done you are wanting,
Also you will need to remove that hv tr as it can and will damage the case if it gets thrown around in shipment.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated