• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Farthest 11 meter DX contact and equipment used?

Most memorial was talking to a guy from Missouri to Michigan three times in one week, it was just like we were locals there that week. If I remember or come across his handle I will put it up here. Could be somebody on here, knight or night something etc.
Not real long distance but it sure was fun.
I know I had one contact from Rio de Janeiro it's a bit of a stretch for my wire.

20 some years ago I made a brief contact with a station in Australia, never kept track of dx contacts back then
I was talking on a Uniden Grant with a silver streak 150 backing it up through a 102" stainless whip.
More recently I was heading to Palm Springs area a few years ago and made contact with a station in Belize. I was passing through Calimesa at the time. I was able to get his #'s and wrote them down in my book.
At that time I was on my Grant XL with a Texas Star 350 and a crappy fiberglass whip.

I'm not sure of distance, but last week has been mighty good DXing. I spoke with Australia, Ireland, Scotland, London, British Columbia, Spain, and a few others. Since I've sold my FT-990, and a few others, all I have left are two Stryker 995s. A V1 and a V2. My V2 is my primary rig as I have the upgraded finals and the setup I want. I also run a Texas Star DX-500V. The antenna is a Sirio 2008.

I'm not sure of distance, but last week has been mighty good DXing. I spoke with Australia, Ireland, Scotland, London, British Columbia, Spain, and a few others. Since I've sold my FT-990, and a few others, all I have left are two Stryker 995s. A V1 and a V2. My V2 is my primary rig as I have the upgraded finals and the setup I want. I also run a Texas Star DX-500V. The antenna is a Sirio 2008.
x2 the sirio 2008. i got to 310 in queensland last week and ireland yesterday

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated