• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Father's Day Forum Give-Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got issued my call sign today KF7CUY
That gives me 3 plus one for responding.

On Father's day we will be holding a give-away once again! This give-away is eligible to all forum members in good standing who have over 20 posts by the day of the drawing. (Shameless attempts to up post counts will automatically get you disqualified).

The prize will be a $100 gift certificate donated by the Forum plus the amount collected as previously announced by donating members. The gift certificate will be given for your choice of either the Forum Store (link above) or the online ham radio store of your choosing. BTW, I'm trying to get some VHF/UHF products for members in the store, too.

If you don't need anything radio related, enter the drawing anyway and use the gift certificate for someone less fortunate or to bring someone new into the hobby.

Now here's the twist on this give-away contest: You can increase your number of entries for the drawing:

1. Get THREE chances to win by either obtaining your ham license by the drawing date, or UPGRADING your license to a higher class. You have a month; it isn't difficult. Your license must be in the FCC ULS by the drawing (or your country's equivalent). We must be able to verify you as a new/upgraded ham online between now and then.

2. Get TWO chances to win by bringing in a new member to the forum. The new member must have 10 posts by the drawing date for you to be eligible. If they have 20 posts, they can enter as well. The new member must reply to this thread with who they were referred by. Family members living in the same household do not count.

3. Get ONE chance to win by replying to this thread. All entries must apply to this thread regardless.

BTW, if members wish to sponsor drawings in the future on their own or using their business name, please let me know. If you have any questions, ask in a different thread.

The total member generated donation is currently $105 making the total price worth $205.

Consider this my entry.

TIA.

I am in,with only one chance but you gotta be in it to win it!

Gotta get your post count up too junior.

On Father's day we will be holding a give-away once again! This give-away is eligible to all forum members in good standing who have over 20 posts by the day of the drawing. (Shameless attempts to up post counts will automatically get you disqualified).

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated