• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Fed ex pulled in my drive today

Yes might do that this weekend. Got a new can of crc contac cleaner

View attachment 24226 View attachment 24227 View attachment 24228
Left a heavy box.lo n behold my latest ebay winning.i hooked it up for a test run via dc cord to lil wil on my pickup.it definatly can talk both am and lsb.4 extra bands clarifier has been opened up too.now to figure how to wire it up ac.not sure what prong is what?
Maybe somebody can toss a helping word or 20 at me.
Finish is decent for age.after i took the photos i cleaned it off n now just 1 little mark in the finish.

Remember though your there on E-Bay to get a good deal on something you want, not WIN an auction. I'm sure you got a deal on what you bought but don't let that, "I gotta win this" mindset take over. You will end up paying too much for something.

Remember though your there on E-Bay to get a good deal on something you want, not WIN an auction. I'm sure you got a deal on what you bought but don't let that, "I gotta win this" mindset take over. You will end up paying too much for something.
i was set to pay a certain price.this person as soon as i bid put 1 dollar up.i put half what i was willing to give n he left.i got it for 3o less than what i was willing to pay.
I go onebay with a figure.when its above my figure i quit.
Not the end of the world if i dont get the item bidded on

I wait until about the last 3 seconds and put in the max I wanted to pay. Keeps the bidding war from driving the price up.
I do the same thing. I won one of my favorite motorcycles that way and paid less than 50% of what it was worth. It was a YAMAHA FJ1200 with less than 4,000 miles on it.
I had to drive 350 miles to pick it up in Streator Illinois. .Most powerful bike I ever bought.

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
I do that sometimes at public auctions.was after a 2 ton farm truck at a farm auction.id bid n this guy would bid 10 bucks.was at 900 n i wanted to leave.i slammed my hand don on the hood n said 1 time my last bid 1200.that cheepskate didnt bid again but when i paid for it he came up n offeed me 1500 n i said nope i was ready to go 3000 but it ended with my 1200 sorry gotta go

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.