• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Firebird V 500 Schematic

Try this. Only potientiometer I see is connected to the meter. Shows a value of 10k ohms.

Kicker500.jpg

David

Reactions: Wky Gatekeepr
Yeah, the "V" 500 was different. "V" as in variable. Has a carrier rollback pot on the front. Seems to me it was 47k, and prone to burnout.

(brief pause)

Found it! Says "Dial-A-Power", not "V", but I think this is the same thing. I remember this as a somewhat-flaky setup, but it's been a while. Probably just as well.

Attachments

• 500ds1.jpg
    500ds1.jpg
    537.1 KB · Views: 57
  • 500d_1.jpg
    500d_1.jpg
    445.3 KB · Views: 63
Reactions: Wky Gatekeepr
Yeah, the "V" 500 was different. "V" as in variable. Has a carrier rollback pot on the front. Seems to me it was 47k, and prone to burnout.

(brief pause)

Found it! Says "Dial-A-Power", not "V", but I think this is the same thing. I remember this as a somewhat-flaky setup, but it's been a while. Probably just as well.

Oh ok, Thank you very much man, that helps a ton, and yea I sure thought it would be a 10k, appreciate the new info my friend.

73’s

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.