• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Fixing post counts

Moleculo

Ham Radio Nerd
Apr 14, 2002
I updated that database so that everybody who has registered with the same username as before now has updated post counts. You'll also notice that a lot of the post authors now link to the proper accounts.

As we get more people to re-register, I can repeat this process.

Moleculo

I like what's going on. I just have to get used to the new setting....But I'm sure after time it'll be a breeze.........My post count was just over 400 now I was 99 last time I checked.....It's all good though......Great job Mole and the rest of ya's............73's :LOL:

I was Lazybones1222 before and now just Lazybones. There goes my post count. Oh well, I guess it really don't matter. :cry:

losing posts ? .....Would that be like Chuck Conners in Branded ? Im fairly sure you had it right by saying that it really didn't matter ,or does it ?

Place looks different alright! Dont remember what my post count was before anyway, but would like the "Author icon" to be at least the size of the old one....50x50 is just too small...(IMO)

And whats this "MUD DUCK" thing all about anyway? :roll:

...JesseJames Dallas-CDX-854 in the Star, we-go, buyie-buyieeeeeeee.....

Well, I know I wrote the sql right to update the usernames, but I think a lot of posts didn't make it over in the conversion :? If we can spot where they are, I may be able to try something else... Unfortunately the program to convert off of ezboard is a little buggy.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.