• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

For Sale: Browning Golden Eagle Mark III

It Lives! :p

The deal on May 21 fell through. At the time, I decided to just keep the radio and it has been sitting in my bedroom closet ever since. Today I am once again offering it for sale.

If interested, please carefully read through the complete description and delivery info in Post #1.

Price now is $500 firm. Cash or Check only.

If you are someone who has always wanted a Browning Mark III (or had one once and want another), you won't find a nicer one at this price. Picture sitting before it, admiring it, squeezing the Golden Eagle mic, hearing that familiar ping and sending your loud, tube audio out over the airways. (How's that for a sales pitch?)

Thanks,
Jim

Reactions: Joseph23
Officially off the market and back where it belongs--set up and being used.
There's nothing like the glow of its meters in a dimly lit room, the tubes keeping me warm and people on the other end saying, "That is some damn nice audio. And LOUD!" (The little KL203 helps.) :giggle:

Not sure what I was thinking when offering it for sale, but have come to my senses. :p Whew!

Officially off the market and back where it belongs--set up and being used.
There's nothing like the glow of its meters in a dimly lit room, the tubes keeping me warm and people on the other end saying, "That is some damn nice audio. And LOUD!" (The little KL203 helps.) :giggle:

Not sure what I was thinking when offering it for sale, but have come to my senses. :p Whew!
Its turning cold and tubes keep you warm........

Jeff

Reactions: Riverman
Talked to Big Daddy in Maryland today (from Texas). He was was on a Browning too. A couple of antiques talking on a couple of antiques. :giggle:

Yep. Sure glad I didn’t sell this thing. Can’t believe I didn’t. Must be my lucky day. :p

Reactions: NZ8N and codeman
Leaving the hobby.
Selling for the unheard of low price of $400. Cash or check only.

Won’t find another Mark III in this good of shape for this price anywhere on the planet. Period.
The catch: No shipping. Pick up in Wichita Falls, Texas.
Or, I am willing to drive up to 400 miles to meet you halfway.

If interested, read the complete description at the beginning of this thread again so you will know what you are getting. Nothing has changed.

Jim

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: groundwire

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated