• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Free Online Audio Tone Generator !!

Agreed however there are some times when you have to have the audio injected via the microphone jack such as adjusting the microphone audio level and EQ circuits and making sure the levels in the audio chain are set to proper levels to properly modulate the radio. Injecting the audio via an aux jack sometimes bypasses a lot of the normal microphone audio chain.

agreed as far as EQ circuits and audio levels go. actually they can be wired thru the mic plug and TX the rig via VOX , but i use the AUX port and rts/dtr.

but i reallt was refering to his "noise toy"arsenal.:D:D

sometimes when someone bugs me with a roger beep, i'll fire off my "roger GONG" .wav file. yep,....... roger goooonnnnnnngggggggg :p

Another tip

For portable 1kz test tone, use above generator and a portable digital recorder. Record you off a couple of minutes worth of tone into one of the memories and away ya go.

Okay so I go to use the NCH tone gen again and.....goodbye. Was a 30 day free trial. Wants to sell it to me for $59.95 ....I don't think so. So went and googled up another one and it turned out to be the same way. States "free" but after the fact got a popup saying "here's your 30 day free trial...then you buy." Well monkey guts.

So I have recorded a couple minutes worth of 1khz tone into a portable digital recorder and that works....but does anyone know of a completely dadburn freeware audio tone generator?

Thanks!

Okay so I go to use the NCH tone gen again and.....goodbye. Was a 30 day free trial. Wants to sell it to me for $59.95 ....I don't think so. So went and googled up another one and it turned out to be the same way. States "free" but after the fact got a popup saying "here's your 30 day free trial...then you buy." Well monkey guts.

So I have recorded a couple minutes worth of 1khz tone into a portable digital recorder and that works....but does anyone know of a completely dadburn freeware audio tone generator?

Thanks!

Well if you're going the cheap0 route then this might interest you.
plaastickazoo.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.