• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

FYI: all carriers have raised their rates yesterday (01/21/2018) ...

Klondike Mike

May 31, 2010
Alberta, Canada
tinyurl.com
I've just spent my whole day doing nothing but eBay. Making changes due to ALL of the carriers having raised their rates. I'm just the messenger on this;

** USPS 2018 Pricing - effective January 21, 2018 ** On average, there will be an increase of approximately 3.9% across all service levels, compared to 4.9% for both FedEx and UPS. This includes Priority Mail, First Class Package Service, and Priority Mail Express.

I don't think the increase was just the Canadian territory but USA as well. Letter rates don't seem to effected according to the Canada Post web site. I sent off some packages today and rates were less?? Day before higher?? Seems to be some confusion going on.

I know the US trucking companies charged a surcharge when the fuel prices spiked a decade ago but did they drop the charges when fuel prices bottomed out....NO.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.