• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Gas Prices

saw that on the news this morning...
what a rip off!!!

We are $3.50 to $4.00 here in the midwest, the lower end for the ethanol and the upper for the non ethanol, which is what i use.

This is what the president should be fixing!

saw that on the news this morning...
what a rip off!!!

We are $3.50 to $4.00 here in the midwest, the lower end for the ethanol and the upper for the non ethanol, which is what i use.

This is what the president should be fixing!

Fuel prices are not manipulated by the Whitehouse, Wall Street traders and Middle East turmoil sets the price. Drill baby drill does nothing for the price of oil.
Wages in California are 2 to 3 times what they are in Florida, so they can afford the high prices. :laugh:

Reactions: 1 person
Fuel prices are not manipulated by the Whitehouse, Wall Street traders and Middle East turmoil sets the price. Drill baby drill does nothing for the price of oil.
Wages in California are 2 to 3 times what they are in Florida, so they can afford the high prices. :laugh:

Yea 2 to 3 times if your a big shot dr, lawmen, etc. Professors Teachers sheriff firemen all under payed. If you lived in California you would understand the situation. I have friends who have had things handed to them since they were born. They don't have to worry about gas prices food prices etc
IMHO California is just one big clusterphuck:banghead:

☆ ★Sent from Droid★☆

we have been drilling and producing like crazy, at record levels...and still price goes up!

The president can influence this-

"Congress and the Commodity Futures Trading Commission should crack down on Wall Street speculators to stop their gambling from artificially inflating the price at the pump."

Went to bed gas was $4.25 a gal, This morning its at $4.89:eek:

I really wish you guys would stop BRAGGING about your CHEAP gas prices. :cry:

I am paying $1.411 per liter for regular which is $6.40 per gallon or $5.36 for a US gallon.

And I 100% agree with Psycho about the government not controlling the prices. Corporate greed, speculators, and world events control prices however government could lighten the taxes on fuel a bit. Was in Maine last week. Two gas stations of the same company, Irving, located less than 1/4 mile apart but on opposite sides of the border. New Brunswick was $1.36/liter while Maine was $1.01/liter.

Like I said, i really wish I had your guys CHEAP gas prices. :censored:

I really wish you guys would stop BRAGGING about your CHEAP gas prices. :cry:

I am paying $1.411 per liter for regular which is $6.40 per gallon or $5.36 for a US gallon.

And I 100% agree with Psycho about the government not controlling the prices. Corporate greed, speculators, and world events control prices however government could lighten the taxes on fuel a bit. Was in Maine last week. Two gas stations of the same company, Irving, located less than 1/4 mile apart but on opposite sides of the border. New Brunswick was $1.36/liter while Maine was $1.01/liter.

Like I said, i really wish I had your guys CHEAP gas prices. :censored:

Its not that im bragging, woke up to the local AM news braudcast like I do every morning and they were saying gas it going to hit $6 per gal ±. Just last week it was around $3.80ish and now all of the suddon it's going sky high. Its not like its been 7 months and it raised every month. :banghead:

☆ ★Sent from Droid★☆

If the federal government is serious about redirecting this country to a more sustainable energy future, it should immediately eliminate the subsidies paid out to Big Oil–up to $4 billion each year. Instead of fattening the wallets of Big Oil CEOs, our government should be taking that money and investing it in clean energy solutions and higher fuel efficiency vehicles that will break our country’s dependence on foreign energy and dirty fossil fuels.

Our president has the power to limit oil imports in order to support alternative fuels therefore directly impacting price of oil and ultimately fuel price.

SORRY CK!
Indiana Costs....
REG: $3.54 USG
E85: $3.10-$3.25....
I'll use E85 all the time with the new truck...but you can't find it!
Most stations have removed it and replaced with $4.00++USG/ Bio Diesel Fuel :censored:

MPG Reg(new truck) 17.5-18.5
MPG E85 " 16.7-17.5....Made in Indiana:D...AMERICAN JOBS...
Not Arab Profits!
All the Best
BJ

Its not that im bragging, woke up to the local AM news braudcast like I do every morning and they were saying gas it going to hit $6 per gal ±. Just last week it was around $3.80ish and now all of the suddon it's going sky high. Its not like its been 7 months and it raised every month. :banghead:

☆ ★Sent from Droid★☆

I know you were not bragging. I was being sarcastic in attempt to show you that despite how bad you think it is it could certainly be a lot worse and you are not as bad off as you think you are.

Our president has the power to limit oil imports in order to support alternative fuels therefore directly impacting price of oil and ultimately fuel price.

Limiting the importation of oil will only serve to increase the price at the pump due to speculation. Most alternate fuels have been proven to be more expensive in the long run either due to lower fuel mileage or the amount of energy that needs to be put into making the product versus the return. What needs to be done is to exploit domestic oil reserves while keeping the cost of those reserves available at less than the world price.Why should Middle east oil be sold at $100/bbl and domestic oil for the same price?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.