• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Good price on the ICOM IC-7610

And i didnt enable either.
Dx engineering packages stuff real good
Adiction?what addiction? We dont need no stinkin addiction

Yes, they package stuff very well. They also have very fast shipping. I ordered a microphone recently. I placed the order around 1am. I got it that same day. When I ordered my 7610, they said they have round the clock pickups from shippers. I imagine most of their shipping orders are for Summit Racing products, which is their main bread 'n butter. I've never had any radio shipped like they do. They use custom boxes and packing schemes.

Reactions: Rwb
Yes, they package stuff very well. They also have very fast shipping. I ordered a microphone recently. I placed the order around 1am. I got it that same day. When I ordered my 7610, they said they have round the clock pickups from shippers. I imagine most of their shipping orders are for Summit Racing products, which is their main bread 'n butter. I've never had any radio shipped like they do. They use custom boxes and packing schemes.
my second ftm 7250 dr came from them.3 days from ohio to southwest mo.not bad at all,actually 2.5 days.
Bigger box with long air cylinder packings.it woulda took a severe beating packed that well

Post a pic of that beauty! :)
IMG_20200111_172816868.jpg

I was leaning heavily towards the FT-3000DX before my 7610 impulse purchase. I also like the new Yaesu FT-DX101D. Might snag a used one in a few years.

2 independent direct sampling RX... no competition.

I like having the receive antenna input. The tracking feature is very handy. When I adjust the VFO, both receivers track together and I can monitor which antenna is receiving the best signal. I just need a nice beverage antenna. The digi-sel preselector is a nice feature. The QRN fighting features on this rig are extremely useful.

Last edited:
I was leaning heavily towards the FT-3000DX before my 7610 impulse purchase. I also like the new Yaesu FT-DX101D. Might snag a used one in a few years.

I like the Kenwood 890S too, but the harsh reality is all three are more radio than I need and would make good use of. My radio buying days are likely over.

Unless a fully restored Browning Golden Eagle Mark III rears its beautiful head at a reasonable price. :D

Reactions: Mudfoot

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated