• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Got my Mauldulator today, WOW

i use breakaway broadcast free audio software. for mic i use Marshall Mxl 2001 condencer mic and for mixer i use behrenger eurorack ub1002 that goes into breakaway and then out to the mauldulator. depending on your voice and what sound you like you may want to upgrade to a good condencer microphone.

Nice,

Im kinda currious to find out how a amplifer will do with this thing, are you running one and what kind.

Wayne

Reminds me of an old Senile Dude was on the radio about 30 years ago, he used to sit and talk to himself all night, every night, he eventually died on the key :eek: literally, Think he was the original "Ghost Talker"

i run a Maverick 250 set at a dead carrier of 3 watts swinging to about 30. then i made a purpose built 811a single tube grounded grid amplifier that takes that 3 watts and bumps it up to about 20-25 swinging to almost 200watts. you have to look at your scope to make sure your amplifiers are running in complete linearity. you dont want to sacrifice modulation, so to overcome that you use many amplifiers loafing eachother higher and higher

so to overcome that you use many amplifiers loafing eachother higher and higher[/quote]

By george someone has finally explained it in terms an ignorant Alabama Redneck can understand! I now know the secret to "Big Radio"

I shall start by retuning my Kraco to DK 1W and swing 2W into my 1 pill driving my 2 pill driving my 4 pill driving my 8 pill driving my 16 pill driving my 32 pill driving my 64 pill driving my 128 pill driving my 256 pill........................................................................................................................................................................................................ now the way I got it figured, if I don't run out of money, power and room to stack this stuff up, you will all soon tremble at the sound of Black Dog keying up.

I will own the airwaves and all who come before me will have to beg for the privilege of talking on my channels.

Prepare thy-selves to be squashed, Mud Ducks!

i run a Maverick 250 set at a dead carrier of 3 watts swinging to about 30. then i made a purpose built 811a single tube grounded grid amplifier that takes that 3 watts and bumps it up to about 20-25 swinging to almost 200watts. you have to look at your scope to make sure your amplifiers are running in complete linearity. you dont want to sacrifice modulation, so to overcome that you use many amplifiers loafing eachother higher and higher

Thanks 302,

Hopefully I will hear you out on the band someday, Catch you later,

My am handle is Dogg Pecker Nat, Bump it down with ya later.

Wayne

"High Fidelity"...I always wanted AM "High Fidelity".

V8,

I have had this thing for a short time, and I can say I am impressed, I am setting up remote recording station about 10 miles away, I can't wait to hear what I sound like.

Wayne

"High Fidelity"...I always wanted AM "High Fidelity".

Let me guess..........................next is the Mauldulator AM STEREO Real Time Processor. Of course if you get that everyone else will need to get the receive version of it for true Stereo reproduction.

Coming soon to a KMart near you.........:headbang

not being an audio guru, I can say that some sound clips I have heard were interesting to say the least. The only problem I see is this. Everyone of these guys is broad casting way over 3khz wide. some guys approacing 10. if you're talking on CB and 99% of the world doesnt have a wide banded reciever its worthless and sounds like shit. Its being preached to the wrong choir. It seems like a good idea but hey... its CB radio.

I feel like its wasted.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.