• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Got my Mauldulator today, WOW

Was just over reading posts at a forum run by Mojo, where Rickety Bones (MotorMouthMaul's) Partner posts on this topic.

I'm sure most everyone saw through this guys BS, but in case anyone had doubts here is a screen shot from a post where Rickety Bones was quoted, notice how Rickety Bones AKA Rick Adams, AKA Wahlrite, and probably every other new member who bragged about this device Signed his post...

I Believe you have to be logged in to see the posts, but the link is
Code:
[URL="http://www.11meteroutlaws.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=275"]hxxp://www.11meteroutlaws.com/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=275[/URL]
Vbulletin messes with the link, even when in code tags so I've changed the HTTP to HXXP

Not sure if it can be edited, or if Mojo would help him by editing it... So the reference to wahlrite@gmail.com may disappear.

Before Rikety Bones started his dis-honest bombardment of Bullshit here, and on CBtricks forum I had considered buying one of these.

I knew it was him in all these Mauldulator threads Very Lame and Dishonest way to try and market your product.....

I don't know any of the players and sure have seen a lot of B.S. when it comes to gizmos sold to CB types BUT the information about P.E.P. being useless under certain conditions of distortion is right on the money.

I am sure I will learn the ins and outs of this thing, as soon as I went on the air today, my doorbell started ringing, everyone came over to look at it.

Wayne

rofl this actually made me laugh....

I would be more likely to believe that his signal was so dirty that it made his doorbell ring.

what a waste of time I sat here this morning and read this whole post (now I need to back to bed) anyways what I got from the whole thing is that this wahlrite needed to say his proper dealings with this thing from the get go instead of playing the part of someone who just bought the thing. Second is I get a real big kick out of these people selling there snake oil as something new when all this stuff has been done before. I'm not saying that improvements can't be made but come on 200 to 300 percent modulation. And for what a 200 dollar cb . When it isn't going to be heard except for the followers who set up all the receive mods in there radios and hook it up to better speakers (cause we all know the stock speakers are crap). If that is what you want to do then so be it but don't try and say that every one will hear the difference. Hell most cb'ers don't even know what swr is. So if you want to sell your snake oil go to any other forum and spout out all the bs that you want to spout but on this site we have alot of guys that can spot bs a mile away.

I have been around CB's since 1974 and i do know how to set SWR's. I also used to belonged to various CB clubs back in the day. Heck on Friday and Saturday nights we would have a CB Break which would include a Country and Western band and door prizes. But some people here on this forum keeps making a quote in their own words as us CB'ers being stupid or just down right dumb. Maybe you are right. I MUST BE STUPID TO WASTE MY TIME READING THIS THREAD!!!

This thread is just about as much fun to read as Dual Mr Coily thread. I hope it keeps on keeping on.

Kind of reminds you of Mr. Haney on Green Acres. I can see him pulling up in front of the Mr. Douglas house with the dual Mr Coily antenna set-up hollering "10-4 Good Buddy" then jumping out of the truck to pull down his little screen on the side of the truck so he could explain to Oliver and Eb why they needed the super dooper deluxe mualdulator maul. :laugh:

The product is as much horse-s**t as the dishonest way this thread was introduced. 'Disengenuous' at its worst...

The product is as much horse-s**t as the dishonest way this thread was introduced. 'Disengenuous' at its worst...

Right. But that is what makes this thread a good read, as if this moron thinks anyone with half a brain would buy into any of his horse-$h!t.

He actually demonstrates his level of intelligence for all the world to see, don't you think?

Amateur radio had its bout with these "band robbers" and this broadcast foolishness- nothing new here. Bad radio practice, only asking for real trouble playing with this stuff in CB.

fish

Kind of reminds you of Mr. Haney on Green Acres. I can see him pulling up in front of the Mr. Douglas house with the dual Mr Coily antenna set-up hollering "10-4 Good Buddy" then jumping out of the truck to pull down his little screen on the side of the truck so he could explain to Oliver and Eb why they needed the super dooper deluxe mualdulator maul. :laugh:

LOL

4000+ views wow

Good for you Wahlrite! I'm sure out of 4000 views you've confused as least one technically inexperienced person into thinking of buying this gimmick. I mean after all there is a sucker born every minuet. Post enough BS on enough forums and someone will believe you have a useful product. For a couple hundred bucks you can make my PC act like an EQ.......WOW! It's not like you haven't put effort into selling this junk. Seriously speaking, I might have had some respect for your ideas had you not tried so hard to act like an unbiased user when it's so obvious you have a personal interest in making sales here.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.