• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Got myself a new henry H001 lever action rifle for my upcoming birthday

All I have is a Cub Cadet, not even an IH either but I’ve watched Green Acres as a kid, does that put me in the tractor club?
20170306_110709.jpg
20170306_110658.jpg

Me in the big 4440 john deere when i farmed.liked that tractor quiet cab cold ac great heater .
As you see my kid can drive a tractor n she is a fine shot with pistol,rifle n shotguns

Question ... Ralph did you but that tractor new ?:ROFLMAO: Rwb , Love that big JD ! Biggest we had was an older 4 wd JD 2950 , I think the tractor from Green Acres was a FR ( Farmall Regular ) ???

Reactions: Rwb
That tractor he drove at the beginning was a john deere gp,the 1 he farmed with was a fordson.
Your 2950 was 2 years newer than my 4440

Reactions: 357magnum
Skiiner Peep

I drilled and tapped it myself, but be careful as the receiver is metal injected molding and is very soft.
yes i know the cover is soft.painted aluminum but it works.henry did away with the plastic barrel band sight though.was thinking if i go with skinner id get extra barrel band sight n have it dovetailed by skinner

yes i know the cover is soft.painted aluminum but it works.henry did away with the plastic barrel band sight though.was thinking if i go with skinner id get extra barrel band sight n have it dovetailed by skinner

It's not aluminum. You'll also need a taller front sight post.

Reactions: Rwb
It's not aluminum. You'll also need a taller front sight post.
zimec is the material name,got a saturday nite special in that,odd its worked flawlessly for years . 22 birdshot ,works on snakes .
The taller sight is why i was going to get another n send to skinner to dovetail it so i can install a taller front sight post.
I love peep sights.
However i just traded for a winchester 43 in 218 bee,might as well get all the arms ive wanted.now dies n cases buying time

Reactions: S&W357

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.