• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Gunz & Radios

Tall , I've shot a few in my day . Mine wouldn't kill him but a shot in his Butt will piss him for sure ! That's not a problem I manage to piss someone/something off daily around her !:whistle::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Redbeard U812
I still pick up some Mail Pouch once in a while.

"He drank pearl in a can and Jack Daniels black
Chewed tobacco from a mail pouch sack
Had an old dog that was trained to attack sometimes
He'd get drunk and mean as a rattlesnake
And there wasn't too much that he would take from a stranger" ~ DAC

Reactions: 357magnum
But this Air Rifle talk has given me an idea ! I just put my Bird Feeders back up . I had taken them down because every Spring the PIA Black Bears wander through causing havoc .In RI we can't " Legally " shoot them as we have no season . But they just :censored: things up while passing through ! Wife's carry's her gun every morning now while @ the barn as our land a butts almost 5K ac of state land just to scare the :censored: holes off . My plan .... Air Rifle Time !:LOL: A few correctly place shots ought to piss him off as he does me !:ROFLMAO: BTW , all Bird Feeders have been put back up !:LOL:

Know the feeling there. Have hunting land just south of Angola Penn. Black Bear have come in, tearing up the deer feeders. LDWF came in to asses and we were told they cannot trap 'em and relocate due to location not having enough permanent humans. Property is backed up to WMA. They understood our problem but could only suggest discontinuing feed the deer.

I had to go fetch Daddy one night cause he hadn't returned from his stand. Turns out that Black Bear had treed him in the stand. Not in violent way, but had come in root'n around and once he realized Daddy was there, just sat down and stared at him in that stand. Why Dad didn't just pop a round off to shoe him away may have been from mutual curiosity. It was after dark when I came stroll'n in and found Daddy still in the stand with my flash light. Dad got down and hurriedly, progressed my way asking if I had seen the bear? I thought he had been drinking or something, until we found the track. Oh, my!

Now, the Hawgs are for another story down the road......

Damn I have to learn to post pic's on here ! I can do it , but the way I have to is a PIA !:whistle:

I use my Cannon Power Shot. I just swap the SD card in and out, using a USB card reader in serial port. Some computers have SD card slot, mine does but it's easier to use the card reader. Comes up .....>This PC > CANNON_DC (F:) > DCIM.

So simple like the boog-a-loo it'll plumb evade 'ya!

Red , Thing is I think my camera will do it , ( Cool Pix ) But..... I ain't got that thing figured out either ! Gun's & Radio's I got ! Pc's .... Not so much !:eek::confused:o_O:whistle::LOL:

Heck man, mine will do it WiFi, Bluetooth, and probably sideways too.....I don't care to figure it out, cause it's to darn easy to manually operate the pieces and keep it awl straight in my little pea brained mind.

At first I thought copy and paste was something you did in a scrap booko_O

I guess it's hard to teach old codgers new tricks.....:ROFLMAO:

Red it takes me a while for sure ! I usually have my Wife do it . We been married 45 years & the only time we argue is over something to do w/ the PC . So....... ?:whistle:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.