• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Heads Up on Security Breach

News to me. I have real time malicious site tracking and nothing on my end. We have had things pop up before related to the security certificate when the bill was a tad late getting paid but nothing else.

Reactions: S&W357
Sounds to me as if a quick look at the "from" addy on the warning from "Google" will prove to be a bogus email address. Something like "googlesecurity@123booboo.pl".

I may be wrong, but every BB system I have seen does not store your password as the plain text that you enter. It only stores a "hash", or encrypted copy of the password. The password you enter is passed through the same hash encoding and then compared to the stored hash. The plaintext password you typed is immediately erased. The hash is designed to make it hard to reverse-unencode and obtain the actual password in reverse. Hard enough not to be worth the processing time and effort required.

Color me skeptical.

If you are using Google then go to settings then Safety check
Screenshot_1.jpg

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated