• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Help with tube tester

Daniel Koenig

Aug 16, 2018
Hello everyone, I am new to the Forum and I have a question about something I just purchased at an auction. I have a allied radio, knight 400A tube tester. It did not have a manual or any paper work with it. Can anyone help with info on how to set it for testing tubes. I have looked online like crazy for info and can't find anything. Thanks for your time. I will try and post a picture of it. Dan

2018-10-28-21-23-27.png

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
I just checked mine I wasn't sure what kind it was , but mine is an " Accurate Instrument " I paid $3 for it @ a yard sale years back .But it brought back memories my nephew who passed away 5 years ago would sit there for hours w/ an old bag of tubes looking them up and checking them . Thanks for the " Good" memories . 73 and God Bless , Leo:)

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.