• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Here is a 29 you guys may want just look at that scope..

IT NEEDS MORE MODULATION THERE TEN FOUR. I CAN STILL UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE SAYING.
If it ain't ear piercingly loud with some distortion on par with grunge metal, then the "tune" just ain't good enough, lmao.

I CAN STILL UNDERSTAND YOU, TURN THE MIC GAIN ALL THE WAY UP & CLIP D11!
4-10?

The squarewave really helps you to get an honest & accurate power measurement, lmao.
I really don't like "swing kits", but some people like them.

Last edited:
If it ain't ear piercingly loud with some distortion on par with grunge metal, then the "tune" just ain't good enough, lmao.

He is almost as good as I am on the guitar. I'm going to get all of my guitar pedals out and hook them up to my ham radios and hang out with the boys on 14.313. First up will be my Peter Frampton talk box. and then maybe my VOX Fuzzbox. My Wahaa Wahaa pedal is going to be in the mix too.
Ironman Electric funeral all over again.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...06F09840D4575A7258D206F09840D4575A7&FORM=VIRE

Last edited:
Typical results of the cap and resistor in place of jp36, or the variable power mod with the transistor that everyone does. Looks like hell on the scope but it gets the job done.

You don't even have to cut the limiter or turn up the modulation to get that kind of waveform with these mods. It makes some people feel better when they see the limiter hasn't been clipped. Ignorance is bliss.

Reactions: Sonar and LeapFrog
He is almost as good as I am on the guitar. I'm going to get all of my guitar pedals out and hook them up to my ham radios and hang out with the boys on 14.313. First up will be my Peter Frampton talk box. and then maybe my VOX Fuzzbox. My Wahaa Wahaa pedal is going to be in the mix too.
Ironman Electric funeral all over again.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?...06F09840D4575A7258D206F09840D4575A7&FORM=VIRE

i have always wanted a keyup toy that plays the intro to electric funeral.
i just love playing that one over the air!
LC

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.