• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Here's my 2000 Mustang with my Sirio magmount working skip

TheRatt , My own opinion ? I have seen many Mustang with Pro Chargers how many do you see with an Old School Bug Catcher's
? I think better for resale regardless of a few tenths ! Wow That Thing would look awesome ! All Blower no car under neath ! Jmo

Reactions: moonwalker61
TheRATT , what a score for $350 ! As a life time Drag Racer these things are fast and hook hard if set up right ! But used parts ? Some are OK I'd rethink used coil overs (jmo) . Check out the site " Racing Junk " good stuff there . You need any input feel free to PM me . I worked for Gene Snow " The Snowman " AA/FC back in the the 70's . I finally got out of track drag racing about 10 years ago . Good Luck on your venture ! 73 and God Bless , Leo :)

TheRatt , My own opinion ? I have seen many Mustang with Pro Chargers how many do you see with an Old School Bug Catcher's
? I think better for resale regardless of a few tenths ! Wow That Thing would look awesome ! All Blower no car under neath ! Jmo

I know this is a radio forum but can't help to mention I'm also into drag racing, been in it for 30 years. I thought Gene snow was in T/F. too long ago to remember. Fuzzy carter and I used to hang out before he went to work for Eddie hill. He was a good friend. thanks 357 Magnum for bringing back good memories.

I know this is a radio forum but can't help to mention I'm also into drag racing, been in it for 30 years. I thought Gene snow was in T/F. too long ago to remember. Fuzzy carter and I used to hang out before he went to work for Eddie hill. He was a good friend. thanks 357 Magnum for bringing back good memories.

My goal it to parlay it into a Corvette. At heart I'm a GM/Chevrolet guy - but this Ford has impressed me.

I intended to be the "First C5 or C6 Corvette with a 102" whip on it!"

Moon , @ least you didn't say 73' Chevelle , I'm a Chevelle guy only a few years I didn't like & 73' is one of them . Must be me ! I met Gene Snow @ the 1971 Summer Nationals in English Town Nj , He was short handed , I jumped in ( Back when you could ) & helped him . He hired me for the next season & worked for him a few years until I got married in 75 after a year doing " The Tour " my new bride decided I should retire . Btw he did run Top Fuel , I wasn't there .:) Then I started Bracket racing & working on local Big Cars in the area when needed .73 & God Bless , Leo https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gene_Snow

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
That's very cool. My father in law had the first dragster in west Texas, ran it in Penwell Tx. oh-the story's we can tell. Would like to meet you someday 357.

Reactions: 357magnum

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.