• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Here's my 2000 Mustang with my Sirio magmount working skip

Sorry Moon just looked @ your profile , you're no " Youngin " either I'm 65 your Farther -in- Law must have a few years on me ? Back then they didn't make tires that " Hooked " Thank God in a way us Older guys were a tad crazy & rules were a little " Lax " !:ROFLMAO: Ask him he will tell you !:whistle:

I sent it on the forum. & having a tough time with navigation on the forum I sent a pic. of my chevelle & dad-in law and I guess I sent them in outer-space. bare with me-I will try again

Reactions: 357magnum
IMG_3931.JPG
IMG_5727.JPG

Moon , I got them ! Kudos to him ! I've had 3 Chevelle's ! 2 strictly race , one almost all Fibre Glass ,1 was my street ride . My last race car was featured back in the 80's in " National Dragster " I had a good year ! But look @ the tires on that rail . Are they going to stop spinning ? My point ! Tires didn't hook back then but what a smoke show for the crowd ! Ahh the memories ! Thanks for that !

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.