• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Hillbilly's mobile golden screwdriver radio destruction shop I44 and I 49 joplin mo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep its easy to do research ,get on 19 n listen.the wienerwagon cb man gets on pettin himself on the back n i guarentee when he unkeys a driver says you screwed my radio up.then the usual response you got high swr.a few said woah you set the antenna so now its fix it or else n boom he shuts off n he must lock his doors cause i watched couple drivers bangin hard on his door after a call like that

Reactions: NZ8N
Yep its him n it has to be a wiener wagon

You know that guy that we beat up on all the time, well some of you more than others, you know the one...

Well he relates to this thread, questionable practices.

Why would you put a Road Devil on a Stryker 655/955? That radio absolutely doesn’t need such a mic, where is the logic to that?

Put an on/off switch out the top of the radio so you don’t have to change the volume setting? What kind of sorcery is that? Is he a wizard too?

This guy and the others, why aren’t they engineers for these radio and radio accessory manufacturers? Why aren’t they reinventing the proverbial wheel and earning megabucks? I mean, resoldering everything almost and claiming how much neater and cleaner it is then. Does function not take place of form sometimes?

Not to be the one to reopen the oily beat down, I’m only implying that guy as an example. This Hillbilly screwdriver God seems to be in the same class. I know this is debatable even on some of my own practices but still... by this guys standards nothing you buy is “right” out the box.

Can anyone explain the guys logic or lack of?

Is this the guy behind all these ideas and innovations?

2DDB5A97-D2ED-41B6-8D04-7375B6A2AF9D.jpeg

Reactions: NZ8N and Rwb
No hotdogs
Yes to the rest.
Kinda makes me think of that national lampoon christmas,same rv

Hahaha, omg. Clark, that there’s an RV. Don’t go getting attached to it cause we’re taking it with us next month when we leave.

Eddie’s been holding out for a management job in CB sales.

Reactions: NZ8N and Rwb
Your welcome Handy Andy. We might as well have humor from the golden screwdriver rv crashnshop

I want to see the inside. You don’t have to publicly post it though. Wonder if he dresses like Santa at Christmas? That would help get kids in the hobby and bring him new victims, I mean customers.

Im avoidin an interior view,he is a dirty guy nasty hands grease coated n i bet the rv looks the same inside.
Pig pen lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.