• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Hillbilly's mobile golden screwdriver radio destruction shop I44 and I 49 joplin mo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Its been my experience when someone engages in wholesale bashing like that....the .Real underlying reason is quite different. Lets see if this guy has anything plausible or is just being a dick.

I think I would feel threatened like it was a candy van. At the same time I’m curious to see how the inside looks. You gotta give him credit, a rolling shop made out of an RV... interesting.

However I’d feel like there’d be no warranty. If my radio job wasn’t satisfactory the next day, he might not be there.
Thank you.

With apologies to Queen:

There are plenty of ways that you can hurt a man
And bring him to the ground
You can beat him, you can cheat him
You can treat him bad and leave him when he's down
But I'm ready, yes, I'm ready for you
I'm standing on my own two feet
Out of the doorway the bullets rip
Repeating to the sound of the beat oh yeah
Another one bites the dust
And another one gone, and another one gone

YUP.........another thread bites the dust before it becomes a shit-fest. Nuff said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.