• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

How much is a Siltronix 1011D worth?

Ok, I am glad you guys approve of that set up, as I had done that already but didn't think it was the safest thing to do, so I undone it. Now for the mic it takes a1/4" plug right? With two wires attached to the plug ground on side of plug and black to the center????

Ok, I am glad you guys approve of that set up, as I had done that already but didn't think it was the safest thing to do, so I undone it. Now for the mic it takes a1/4" plug right? With two wires attached to the plug ground on side of plug and black to the center????

1/4" jack three way one for ground, one for "hot to key the radio the 3rd for audio. Rat shack has them.

Afirmitive The full Schmo is there and shows the hook-up for the power Plug.
And, (as I say a lot) Much thanks to Bennie for all the work that he put`s into his site to provide ton`s of info on Radio`s and Amps.

Jeff

That is the first site I go to whenever I need paper work for a radio or alignment procedures, tons of info and easy to navigate. My thanks to Bennie also.

Hey guys thanks for the info. After my last post I found my operating manual. It is good to know that help is so easy to find. Keep up the good work.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.