• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

How to look up my Liscense info

C

CDX126

Can anyone tell me how to check my liscense info. They said it would be on QRZ.com by the end of the week. They told me to type in my name and my info would show up. The only place I see to type my name is the call sign look up but, I tried that with somebodys name I know is a Extra class but it didn't show me his info. All it said was that the call sign you typed in is not in the database would you like to add it? Thanks, CDX126,Scott

CDX126 said:
Can anyone tell me how to check my liscense info. They said it would be on QRZ.com by the end of the week. They told me to type in my name and my info would show up. The only place I see to type my name is the call sign look up but, I tried that with somebodys name I know is a Extra class but it didn't show me his info. All it said was that the call sign you typed in is not in the database would you like to add it? Thanks, CDX126,Scott
Hey CDX126 try HERE just type your last and first name in.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.