• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I’m mighty proud of this ragged old flag.

Jay-z and Beyonce should have STAYED HOME if they can’t put their fully functional legs to use!

They get paid to do what they do. Employees, following orders.
Thus, who pays? And why, in turn doesn’t that person (representative of what tribe?) himself shite on the American flag?

Is it because he’s a coward? Or maybe relative to testicle-free Hollywood Big Shot Harvey Weinstein.

Reactions: 2NC995
I don’t care who the are or what they’re paid to do. It’s a sign that decency is gone in this country.

Fact is...Jay-z is butthurt he was asked to perform with others. So he declined and needed a way to draw attention to himself.

Beyonce...disrespecting the flag?

Absolutely, when it works for her agenda...and when not she makes full use of it.

75684AB1-B6AE-4637-A0C9-2CED9DAEB612.png

Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic
American freedom allows someone to burn the flag if they feel the need. That doesn't mean that I won't feel the need to punch them in the face though.

It is unfortunate that a Movie like Pirates of the Caribbean made a pun off of the British flag declaration - for it simply was shot down by the opposition. And they think it's funny.
(Stranger Tides - Fountain of Youth scenes)​

Now it seems that no matter the political landscape or how you may feel about Patriotism - it's all equal and fair game. Not my interpretation, theirs, as in those that allow the above, as well as those that can do it and not be punished for their actions due to mixed public opinion. The laws themselves that we used to see in higher contrast - are now being blended with the "Grey-ing" of history and it's own interpretations.

Because of such an action - to stand or kneel or to simply sit for the flag is considered your own personal choice. It appears more now as - "Thank you for being here, at least you attended"

But in older days, lines were drawn in the sand for such events because of how we interpreted what Patriotic means to ourselves as of a personal nature.

Even in light of the Biblical sense, Banner was used to show allegiance - you gathered with your tribe under your Banner. You fought for and under your Banner when in battle.

Are we allowed to defend a flag, that represents our loyalty to the oath we've taken, as being citizens of this country to protect it's freedoms - and yet claim that it is a freedom to deface that which we hold dear as a sworn oath of loyalty to?

We used to think that "self defense" meant protecting yourself - which also tended to go towards protection of Property as well as Family. But now there are those that think Self defense needs to be reconsidered as aggressive behaviors' as wilful violations of and against others rights, that need to be corrected. (WHAT?)

Sigh... I can't show you any other way - not without getting thrown out of here - that the trends are now taking us towards Babylon - not just by what our neighbors are allowed to do under such freedom, but by also being told to tolerate such behaviors as actions like those you mentioned that make us question what we truly live for and protect, that; we on one breath are told to defend - yet it is allowed to be defaced, disgraced - yet it is enforced as we are unable to act upon it as citizens to protect it and so it is left undefended?

Attachments

• British.jpg
    British.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 113
Reactions: Shadetree Mechanic

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?