• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I am about to say screw this city, I'm moving back to the sticks..

Everyone is trying to get out of the city. Any city at an unprecedented rate. Real estate in upstate New York is through the roof. The term used to be called "white flight" and as crime goes up, people get out. Gun sales are hitting records too. Marxism is driving the wedge between people. People will then turn to government for the solution. Many people would vote in a communist party if they could.....

Yes the cops did knock and announced themselves. The boyfriend fired first and the officers returned fire. The one that was charged fired his weapon into the neighbors apartment. This was s tragic mistake thats the bottom line.

Reactions: S&W357
Following this story now, sad mixed up mess, a line has been crossed, poor fools baited and hooked, media driven society and the propaganda machine , the blinders are coming off, folks are turning off the TV and waking up, stay safe tallman

I had a thought yesterday. How many of these people would be in the street burning and looting if there was no Facebook? I don't think the majority of them would even know what happened. These don't seem like the kinds of people that sit down and watch the news after dinner.

Racial injustice and police hunting down people simply based on skin are ideas continually perpetuated by media and social media algorithms. The stupidity and gullibility of these "protestors" is ridiculous. The majority of these rioters are either spoiled kids that have no concept of a hard days work.. or.. criminals financed by the agenda behind this great societal devide.

Sad times we are in now.. I truly worry about the future my kids will live in.

Love, Pray, Work, Lock and Load.. oh and play radio

Ill leave this here...
EipU9GJX0AAOaTv.jpeg

but what happens 2025?
The climate control people claimed back in 2000, that it would be inhabitable by 2014. Totally False. Now they say if we don't get a green new deal, that it is going to end soon. That is something else I'm getting tired of hearing about. I believe the earth goes in cycles. Evidence in the ice caps prove it.

I just need to get this across as easy as possible , Yes mistake were made , what you see/hear is all over the place ! Not sure what I believe , I heard she lost her job on the FD & " was " selling drugs ? Like said it is what you want to believe ! :whistle:;) The other is how many of my friends on here actually killed a person ?" Legally Vietnam " . I don't know their names ,or if they had kids to go home to , but this eats @ me all the time . It's easy to " Pull That Trigger " But do want do to live w/ it ? Don't think a cop that shoots to save his own Arse & get home to his family doesn't deal w/ this Just my thoughts . Stay Healthy & Safe ! 73 & God Bless ! Leo PS .. Sorry .

Also this is why I live rural , maybe 15 houses on my Dead End Street , New neighbor moved in across from me , house cost $575k ? :whistle:;)o_O First thing he asked is " Do they fire guns around here ? " I talked to him a few days later , he said it sounded like a War Zone around here the other day ! Guess I moved into the right neighborhood ! :ROFLMAO: Stay Heathy & Safe ! 73 & God Bless ! Leo

Reactions: 357magnum
Rumor from a source has been saying that the city of Louisville is either in the process of settling a wrongful death suit for Brianna's family or has started to. It was a search warrant; and not an arrest warrant.

As far as media driven climatologists that have nothing but fear to spread and a Marxist agenda to fill, might have had better results if they had their hands in selling used cars.

As the Earth spins; there are jet streams.
Coriolis effect.
The rest is junk science for any and all to fret over.

To think and believe that college students are really well informed and properly educated is the real mystery of this generation.
Altruistic and well meaning; yes.
Properly educated and well informed; no . . .

Last edited:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated