• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I hate meecees to pieces

kopcicle

Feb 17, 2016
81eKYSutgmL._SL1500_.jpg

Electrocute the lil bastiches. Seven today alone. Momma must have had an idiot litter that all left the nest at once. Trouble is if Darwin was right I'll have to get way more inventive as time goes on. Gawd Damn lazy cats. Four fat felines that just let the rodents run free. Time to starve the cats...

Reactions: 357magnum and L2

Kop , What is it with lazy cats? Same here , we have 4 , every once in a while the double pawed Tuxedo cat will leave us one to let us know she is earning her keep . But the others ? Doing what they are doing as a type ... " Napping " ! Must be that high $ Rachael Ray food my Xyl feeds them . Cheap TSC food is not good enough for " her " cats .:rolleyes:o_O:LOL:

Ours used to leave behind what looked to be a hairball - but contained the skeleton too - so they regurgitated theirs to show the "Boss" they were doing their job....They liked "our supply of food" better but they showed their appreciation by leaving us gifts...not so bad if they just kept them to places were we weren't "intimate" or sleeping...

Reactions: 357magnum
I have a heavy plate transformer that puts out 6400 volts. I keep telling the wife I am going to make an electric fence with it to keep HER damned cat out of my stuff. It just seems to love chewing phone charger cords, tablet charger cords, headphone wires etc.

Did y’all see how the other rat dragged the dead one under the house or door, whatever it was. Haha. MEDIC!!!! Mouse down!!!

And then the cat showed up for his free and easy meal, lazy little joker

3c5a509065c9d03b4567526a77cc3233d0df5911-1-jpeg.25662

As far as "hood rats" we have them too.

image_01-jpg.22106

They haven't declared open season on the Meth Monkeys but this discourages them a bit.

https://www.wikilectures.eu/w/Effects_of_Ultrasound...

The yard has low level ultrasonics and some around 400Hz in response to nighttime intrusion as well as Infrared and floodlights. .

Then there is the the old fashioned but reliable "trip and jingle" wires.

I have a couple of speakers tied to 800MHz trunked police and fire played at low level in the yard. Good source of paranoia.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated