• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I have done it again!!!!

Leo mine is a 1996 Basstracker I have 2 hummingbird downscans one on the front and one on the back. Tell ya what they are a lot smarter than me.the downscan is awesome though:D:D:D:D:D:D

2014 Sea Fox 24.6 CC , I have all Garmin , 741 XS ( 2 , 14" screens ), with middle of the line Dome Radar ( Pretty Cool to play with :LOL: ) Your right these new finders are awesome ! But 5 years & I'm still pushing buttons & figuring the thing out no matter how many Youtube Vid's I watch !:ROFLMAO: But I got the fish finding basics down pat .;) Boat was $ enough Garmin add on's totaled @ $5k .:eek: My wife goes on the boat " Maybe " twice a year !:)

Reactions: Tallman
2014 Sea Fox 24.6 CC , I have all Garmin , 741 XS ( 2 , 14" screens ), with middle of the line Dome Radar ( Pretty Cool to play with :LOL: ) Your right these new finders are awesome ! But 5 years & I'm still pushing buttons & figuring the thing out no matter how many Youtube Vid's I watch !:ROFLMAO: But I got the fish finding basics down pat .;) Boat was $ enough Garmin add on's totaled @ $5k .:eek: My wife goes on the boat " Maybe " twice a year !:)
What? No depth charge launchers?

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated