• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

I have done it again!!!!

Below is same chassis as Kop's GE collection. Difference is this one was $20.00 shipped in the original box with the owners manual, schematic and all accessories. Makes a good "bench" radio at waaaayyy less than the GE's.
DSCI0470.JPG

I should probably contact Radioaholics myself!

73's
David

Bobby , Too bad you didn't live closer , like yourself I have way to many Fresh H2O Bait Caster / Spinning setups & should get rid of most . My problem is I haven't done any Fresh H2O fishing in years . Just once in a while my Ultra Lite set up for trout in the small pond out back . Mostly all Salt H2O fishing now .

Reactions: Rwb and undertaker
Bobby , I'm sure there are some Big Bass in Tx ! Here my largest when I fished for Bass almost nightly , 9 lb Large Mouth , 8 1/2 lb Small Mouth , I think years back the Smally would have been a new Ri record but I never checked in . Both are mounted on my wall , back in the 70's we didn't have the big " Catch & Release " thing going on , we ate them .:LOL: Now I wouldn't eat one if you $ me , too many decent Salt H2O fish to eat .:D

Reactions: Rwb and undertaker
I am strictly catch and release. Have not caught the big one YET.. but I hope to!!
The wife and I were fishing from a boat in a city park and it is heavily patrolled by the Game Wardens She caught a bass that was too small to keep and I tossed it back.
I thought she was going to make me walk the plank! It was a full inch too short to keep and since it was my boat I know I would have gotten the ticket. That's how it starts my friend. First one boat and then another, then engines and trolling motors, and lights a plenty. So now I have 4 outboards 2 trolling motors and 4 outdoor led lights for deck lighting and bait fish attractors. These LED out door lights are almost as bright as the 120 VAC lights around the house. When they are turned on it looks like a mini-shrimping boat. Shine those lights into clear deep water and drop a fresh caught bait fish down with a medium weight and get ready. Your bait will be snatched on the descent. The approach works well for white bass, strippers, sauger, and Wall Eyes.

One more swivel rod holder to install in the boat , 6 ,@ $ 100 each . I'd love to put side sonar in but a bit pricey right now . Why not ? After I put that other monitor screen for my electronic'$ last year a got a spot on the $creen ! New bottom paint this year , I will do that but found a new guy for waxing it , might give him a shot .:LOL:

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.