• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

i miss freecell . let the flamming begin !

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BOOTY MONSTER

freecell and a few others used to keep a lid on the BS around here , but they are gone now .
i know jack dug his own hole , and i could almost kick his ass for it , but hes a grown man . seems weve lost some other big brains here too , or at least they seem to only post few and far inbetween . some of the guys didnt have the best bedside manner , but they were a wealth of information .

has anyone else noticed a change , or is it just me ????

I thought you wrote 'flemming' at first. Where are my reading glasses?
"Phelgm"

I can do without the nasty way he addressed people. It must be great to know all of that stuff and still not know how to treat people. BS isn't best dealt with by being obnoxious. Sometimes what appears to be BS is just being misinformed. Forums are for people to give input for the questions posed. It is best accomplished by calm, straight facts and examples.

I think if he would have dealt fairly with pumphouse, I would have considered his knowledge a plus. Do I miss his electronic knowledge? A little bit. There are more than enough knowledgeable folk out here that are really quite helpful - IMO...

Rules are rules, you can't steal from forum members and remain a member.

I had a go-round with little dog and rage669

Last edited:
imho yes theres a change, some people get away with posting nonesense like you see on other forums now,
i miss freecell and ccm because they made me think as opposed to roflmao,

unfortunately i have to agree with other peoples points in this thread too:eek:

now wheres that bias circuit that wont work BECAUSE a bipolar transistor is a current device? ,
you see theres more than one way of going about telling somebody they are wrong,
to tell them they are wrong on all 3 topics they got involved in with forum members cbers at that would be plain RUDE:D

i'm going to show my ignorance here, i didn't even know freecell was gone. i would have to say that i have seen a change here, too. i won't name anyone, everyone knows who they are anyway, but there are those who seem to post nothing but crap. it gets annoying. it's like keying up the cb to ask for directions and someone saying, "shut up, stupid".

The change I've seen has more to do with a shift that came with a newly promoted admin. It is what it is.

The change I've seen has more to do with a shift that came with a newly promoted admin. It is what it is.

Yep. Now a person with too much authority and too little knowledge can post blatantly false and/or misleading info and nobody will call him on it. If anyone does, they get their posts deleted and their member status threatened.

Not to mention the obvious marketing for particular companies under the very poorly disguised "reviews."

This place is getting Copperized.... :mad:

Reactions: GLR
Yep. Now a person with too much authority and too little knowledge can post blatantly false and/or misleading info and nobody will call him on it. If anyone does, they get their posts deleted and their member status threatened.

Not to mention the obvious marketing for particular companies under the very poorly disguised "reviews."

Quoted for truth.

Too bad Freecell had to get so ugly when we was wrong about technical stuff.

He has talent but it needed development.

Don't do the crime if ya can't do the time and dats da troot.

fred_bird_baretta-797674.jpg

There is a way to call out posts that are misleading or inaccurate and still follow the forum rules of being respectful to others. Complaining about the way Freecell behaved and then doing the very same thing yourself is...well...you know what that is.

If you don't like the reviews that are posted, then post some on your own dime & time. This site is what the members make of it. Complaining about the reviews and opinions of others instead of posting something constructive yourself doesn't make the site better.

I know i have not been here that long. But when some member does a review on anything that compels with this forum i think that is pretty darn good. That member takes their own time to do an evaluation on an item, whether it has good reports or bad reports at least it is on their own time, not yours or mine. I would like to see more members doing a review, I have learned a few things since i have been here on this forum. And if i go back over the road ( hoping to find a local job or back to a dump truck ) i am thinking about doing a review on different mobile antennas for semi trucks. JMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.