• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

If Trump can make good on his promises......

psycho

Running a special on our rooms!
Aug 25, 2006
Floriduh
He promised to pay off the national debt in 8 years while cutting taxes and raising military spending.
If he can do this, then I will call him "Your Majesty".
If he can make good on any of his promises, I will be amazed.
Let's see how this plays out. Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing model airplane glue.

Reactions: Tallman

250638d1176182494-looks-like-i-picked-wrong-week-quit-sniffing-glue-sniffingglue.jpg

Reactions: Mudfoot and psycho
Time to build that 60 ft high wall and start kicking out 15 million illegal aliens.
Time to get rid of EPA regulations so we can be more like China.....who cares if rivers catch fire. In a year we'll know if everyone of his campaign promises was dookey or not.

To all my Facebook friends who said they would move to Canada if DT won I offered a ride across the state to the Bluewater Bridge and Canadian customs. There were no takers. :)

Trump didn't win the election on his own merits, the voters just hated Clinton way more.
I would love to see him cut off ALL federal money going to illegal alien sanctuary cities.

Reactions: KD2GOE and codeman
Trump definitely has his work cut out for him. We need someone to run this country like a business for four years. I think the entire country is tired of career politicians and their personal political agendas making life tougher on hard WORKING Americans. Key word their is WORKING... The current administrations fueling of racial tensions, failed foreign policies, sending billions to our enemies (Iran comes to mind) and over the top political correctness lost them the election and the country. Good riddance.

I was a little shocked that the entire right side of my ballot, County races, were all unopposed republicans. Made the choice easier :)

And you don't think there will be racial tensions and failed foreign policies under Trump?

No doubt there will be because it's still hanging in the air from every speech Obama gave about social and racial injustice over a number of incidents. He did that before knowing very much about the situations of which he spoke. We all saw the results on the evening news. Our media is as guilty of fanning the flames of racism here.

Trump and Pence have a lot of things to deal with from the outgoing administration.

Reactions: codeman
No doubt there will be because it's still hanging in the air from every speech Obama gave about social and racial injustice over a number of incidents. He did that before knowing very much about the situations of which he spoke. We all saw the results on the evening news. Our media is as guilty of fanning the flames of racism here.

Trump and Pence have a lot of things to deal with from the outgoing administration.

Perhaps but from listening to some of Trumps speeches it was apparent that there was an element of racism as well as a big shift in foreign policy coming. Depending on what that shift is and how far it goes may not bode well for other nations which in turn may reflect back on the USA. Some would say "F'em then" but in the real world where one thing leads to another it may not be good at all. It could in fact have the opposite of the intended effect. We will just have to hold our breath and wait to see I guess.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.