• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

If Trump can make good on his promises......

It is cold and has snow there, a lot different than the beautiful warm tropical weather in Phillipines:)

Canada gets bad press. I'm just across the lake from Canada, it's not that bad.

cana.jpeg

Good point. :)

I believe it is a lot tougher to become a citizen in Canada. In the US all you have to do is sneak across the border, make a baby and you get low cost section 8 housing, Medicaid and a whole bunch of other entitlements. If the illegal immigrant has a criminal record the People's Republic Of California will protect them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tallman
He promised to pay off the national debt in 8 years while cutting taxes and raising military spending.
If he can do this, then I will call him "Your Majesty".
If he can make good on any of his promises, I will be amazed.
Let's see how this plays out. Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing model airplane glue.

I believe that pigs not only will fly, but they will fly migratory routes and you will need a special stamp to hunt them.

Reactions: Unit 194
I believe it is a lot tougher to become a citizen in Canada. In the US all you have to do is sneak across the border, make a baby and you get low cost section 8 housing, Medicaid and a whole bunch of other entitlements. If the illegal immigrant has a criminal record the People's Republic Of California will protect them.
In Canada don't you have to impregnate a POLAR BEAR?

I find it interesting that Hillary won over Trump in the popular vote, and not in the electoral college. I was expecting the reverse.
Could it be time to dismantle the electoral college and go to the popular vote?
If not then it is true that your vote truly does not count. The founding fathers did not trust the general population to be smart enough to elect a president.
http://people.howstuffworks.com/electoral-college1.htm

Reactions: LeapFrog
Could it be time to dismantle the electoral college and go to the popular vote?
If not then it is true that your vote truly does not count. The founding fathers did not trust the general population to be smart enough to elect a president.
http://people.howstuffworks.com/electoral-college1.htm
Also many rural areas/states could have been under represented in the past due to traveling restrictions and or keeping up with crops/livestock, times have changed and something more modern and "for the people" should be written in, a popularity vote is just a joke!

Reactions: Tallman

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.