• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Interesting Video

I had to stop at the 11 min mark, after that - it's gloating and aggrandizements and bashing overseas - which really falls back on us for ever even buying their cheaper radios to begin with - we line their pockets with the cushiony feel of Lincoln, Benjamin Hamilton and George - so why repeat that which we don't seem to get thru the heads of those that really could care less about building... ?

Both CB and Hams alike don't need to re-hear a broken record.

Fusion has helped around here, before most repeaters were practically dead. Couple longtime repeaters have been decommissioned. I'm not crazy about digital, but I don't knock it.

I made it thru the :54 mark. Where’s my prize?

Made it to :43

You both made it further than me. I warned W2EKG a short while ago about the content of his videos regarding the gross profanity. Apparently it was not enough. He now yas three days to ponder things. This has been coming for a while. There have been reported posts and complaints in the past. Welcome to the new year.

Reactions: Road Squawker
This needs a warning statement guys - there's kids that read this stuff...

CAUTION
Contains Adult Content
May Not Be Suitable for all Viewers

It's at 6:07 if you needed to know...
DoYouKnow.jpg

Note: The above is available from YT own Closed Captioning - so you have been advised...

You both made it further than me. I warned W2EKG a short while ago about the content of his videos regarding the gross profanity. Apparently it was not enough. He now yas three days to ponder things. This has been coming for a while. There have been reported posts and complaints in the past. Welcome to the new year.
You never gave me no initial warning.

I read the comments before hand & did NOT waste my time at all. Do I get a Trophy or a Snickers Bar with Almonds as a prize for not watching any? LOL

SIX-SHOOTER

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.