• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Is it true or urban legend

nov_1978.png

Reactions: rabbiporkchop
I wouldn't be surprised if they are gathering information from all bands and modes. If they can " record" everything that happens on the internet then this wouldn't be too hard for them to do. And for the cdma digital cell phones, they probably have that covered too. Lol

Yes it is true. The gov't does not have ten thousand people listening in. Anything that is radiated in to the air has massive computer banks listening for key words to alert on. Words that relate terrorism are key to the algorithm for capture and tracing the origin of those communications. Any cell phone call is listened to and they can track you using GPS inside your phone. Get out your tin foil hats friends.

Snoop loops are nice, but not allowed on fox hunts. They're supposed to be a challenge.

Also, it's funny to see a dozen cars driving in circles in a parking lot trying to figure out which direction to go.
I did one Fox Hunt in Culver City California back in 1988 and it took these guys about half a day to find me since I was on the top floor of a parking structure in a small medical building and nobody thought to look inside the parking structure.

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • dxBot:
    Tucker442 has left the room.
  • @ BJ radionut:
    LIVE 10:00 AM EST :cool:
  • @ Charles Edwards:
    I'm looking for factory settings 1 through 59 for a AT 5555 n2 or AT500 M2 I only wrote down half the values feel like a idiot I need help will be appreciated