• You can now help support WorldwideDX when you shop on Amazon at no additional cost to you! Simply follow this Shop on Amazon link first and a portion of any purchase is sent to WorldwideDX to help with site costs.

Is Lescom still in Business

I cringe every time I get an email about a sale that he is having because that just delays my radio even more(1 1/2 years waiting now)
He tried to keep delaying my build years ago for bullshit reasons like he was waiting on parts he told me months before he was ordering that week and crap like that. I finally filed a case with Visa and got my money back. Haven't had much good to say about him since.

I cringe every time I get an email about a sale that he is having because that just delays my radio even more(1 1/2 years waiting now)
A year and a half waiting for a radio?? No way I'd wait that long..... Shouldn't have to! A guy should stop taking orders when he's backlogged to a point. He or I may not be alive a year and half from now

Wow.... I have a friend that ordered a 4 pill from him about 8 months ago and it took him just about 4 weeks to get it

Too late. Too many radios to get out now. Just adding to my arsenal. Need radios for my job and a source of entertainment(if skip would ever come back) for those 15 hour drives.

I've purchased many a radio and just used them. A few I've done the freq conversion or very slight adjustments because that's all they needed to work. Only when a radio obviously needed an alignment that I don't have the equipment to do has one gone to a tech. Others may disagree with that method but........
Some of those services are overrated imo

dxChat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Wildcat27:
    Hello I have a old school 2950 receives great on all modes and transmits great on AM but no transmit on SSB. Does anyone have any idea?
  • @ ButtFuzz:
    Good evening from Sunny Salem! What’s shaking?
  • dxBot:
    63Sprint has left the room.
  • dxBot:
    kennyjames 0151 has left the room.